GP2X Caanoo

I was chatting up with a guy at a booth this weekend over game music (Dealers Room at Otakon) and didn't realize he had a store in Manhattan. So I asked about consoles (and what not) and discussed how I needed something that would allow SNES, NES, NEO GEO compatible consoles. He recommended the Caanoo and said it was not only reliable but also a step ahead of other alternatives.

Does anyone else have any experience with a GP2X Caanoo?

Copying from the website -

Caanoo White/ Black
$149.99

SPECS
CPU: ARM9E 533MHz + 3D GPU
RAM: 128MB
NAND: 128MB For OS Only all other software/ports/games will need to run off of SD/SDHC
External Memory Slot: SD/SDHC (Currently tested to 32GB when SDXC comes out possibly higher then 32GB)
Display: 3.5" LCD 320*240
Fun Factors: Vibration Motor/ G Sensor
Dimension: 146(w) X 70(h) X18.5 (d) in mm
Weight: 136g
Game/OS: Open Platform (Linux Based with Gui)
Video: MPEG4, MPEG, Xvid, Divx, Avi
Audio: OGG, WAV, MP3
Photo/Pictures: JPG, BMP, GIF, PNG
E-Book: TXT
Network: WiFi via dongle sold seperately
USB-Host (USB 2.0 USB On The Go)
Microphone
Battery: Internal 1850mAh Lithium Polymer Battery

EDIT: Just added the specs on the edit.

Offtopic - I ventured into the Gamer's room for the first time at the convention because King Of Fighters was there and was surprised, glad to play with an XBox (I think) controller with a joy-stick and 6 buttons, as if I were playing an arcade, only sitting down. I definitely need to get me one of those! If it's been around a while, you can pretty much tell how bad of a noob I am when it comes to tech used in the past decade haha.

Top Bottom