Warhammer: Space Marine

Didn't see a topic for this game, thought it deserves one.

Anyone excited for Space Marine? Any Warhammer fans or aficionado's on SK.net? Will it be praised by the emperor or burned as a heretic? Thoughts issues comments questions concerns?

Comes out Sept 6th.

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
I've downloaded the demo, which is available on Steam, but I've been too busy with other games to give it a shot. I like Relic, so I'm hopeful they can make this work. Don't particularly have any opinion about Warhammer 40k though.

Walter said:
I've downloaded the demo, which is available on Steam, but I've been too busy with other games to give it a shot. I like Relic, so I'm hopeful they can make this work. Don't particularly have any opinion about Warhammer 40k though.

Get around to the demo yet??

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
frankencowx said:
Get around to the demo yet??
Between playing through Deus Ex, Link's Awakening, and then Hurricane Irene knocking out power at my place for 2 days, no. I haven't.

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
I played the demo. Was fun stuff. The 40K world is interesting from this perspective. The action was fun and visceral -- primarily the melee stuff, though I'm not sure it could stretch across a 5-6 hour experience. It was getting a little tired midway through for me.

If the game's on sale for sub $20 on Steam, I'll pick it up for sure.

Just finished the game. It gets better as the game progresses in my opinion. However, you may have to mute the volume on the account of how many times you will hear the enemy yell "SPACE MARINE!" at you..

Top Bottom