SqueakyJoe's Creations

Not too long ago one of my friends made me some custom Berserk Trainers and showed me something else Berserk related she made today that I thought some of you might find cool. It's a simple concept using a polystyrene halloween skull, but a very neat idea:

IMG_12691.jpg

She's currently attempting to join the forum (I've informed her to send a direct E-mail to have her account registered) as she is also drawing something of a fanfic at the moment that I had a glimpse of. I think it looks pretty good, and could be considered an alternative take on how the story could have progressed. I'm hoping she can make it here to share it.

X

Xem

Re: Another little creation

Color me interested, and kudos on the skull! Looks like something right from the depths of the Tower of Rebirth! :SK:

Deci said:
Color me interested, and kudos on the skull! Looks like something right from the depths of the Tower of Rebirth! :SK:

When she showed me, those were my thoughts exactly.

SqueakyJoe

ta da :D

Apologies for my rudeness i should probably introduce myself. My name's Carrie, or SqueakyJoe if you prefer. I'm responsible for this and JezzaX's shoes :p I do love Berserk stuffage and you'll see alot more of me in the "creation station" :p xxxx

SqueakyJoe

ta da :D

For JezzaX. Thanks for introducing me to Berserk :) heres a sneak peak of the fan fic as promised

6197756236_870c647b07_z.jpg

6197743076_a228559593_z.jpg

6197743102_c326122433_z.jpg

6197225093_b7c14f2751_z.jpg

6197743150_8e4f036207_z.jpg

6197743170_8c7dbbf2a7_z.jpg

There'll be more to come soon :)

:serpico: Glad to see you posted this up. I am intrigued as to where you intend to take it and how far you you're willing to go. I would be interested to see you try and develop something of a battle scene, I reckon you're more than capable.

A comic about trying to restore Casca's memory? That's pretty intense. The inking is a bit off, looks like either sharpie or ballpoint pen but mostly because Miura doesn't use that much cross-hatching. Still I'm intrigued.

Top Bottom