Gillia's things

Grail

Feel the funk blast
Very nice! I like how you're able to interpret the characters in a more realistic style that's still your own. I'm really looking forward to the other sketches you're working on!

Thanks for the comments!
Grail said:
I'm really looking forward to the other sketches you're working on!
I'm not sure if you'll like it, they're less realistic and serious... But I think I'll also make more portraits like these, because I really love drawing them.

Finished :slan:

slan_by_gilliachiaki-d4mc1j7.png

Grail said:
Very nice work! And expert job on covering up the unmentionables, less is more, amirite? :slan:
Thank you! I'm still trying to discover the misteries of digital coloring, that's why my style changes a lot :ganishka: Fortunately this one ended up better than I expected :farnese:

turkitage

ターク
Whoa, your Slan and Schierke are pretty darn cool!

Very nice. How long does it take you to do something like this?

The shadows and creases on her clothes are really detailed too.

Oburi

All praise Grail
Turkitage said:
The shadows and creases on her clothes are really detailed too.

Yes the shadows and creases on her ahem* clothes are great.

Seriously though, I love them. I'm glad Gobs is such a big Schierke fan too so I don't always have to ask :serpico:

Thank you guys :serpico:
Turkitage said:
How long does it take you to do something like this?
Not so long, 1-2 hours usually. The harder part is the background, I really hate them :ganishka: But drawing the characters themselves is fun :serpico:

Grail

Feel the funk blast
I like, I like! This is an interesting take on Farnese, with the uncharacteristically disheveled hair world-weary expression. It's definitely something I don't usually see in artwork of her.

Lord Leith

Welcome back Casca
These are outstanding! :griffnotevil:

I'm a bit of an artist in practice *have been drawing all my life but just not good enough yet for my tastes*, haha makes me a little jealous, what's your next sketch? You got my curiousity :iva:

Lord Leith said:
I'm a bit of an artist in practice *have been drawing all my life but just not good enough yet for my tastes*, haha makes me a little jealous, what's your next sketch? You got my curiousity :iva:
I'm also jealous all the time when I see other people's cool drawings :ganishka: But never compare your art to others, it'll just ruin everything (experience) :judo:
I don't know what will I draw next time, I never plan them, so I guess I can say it's a surprise :slan: (even for me).

Maths lesson is boring, so there's an A5 page of doodles... :ganishka: Hope you like it!
berserkfirka_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.jpg

I think it's hard to recognize, so I explain that Griff is carrying Zodd in a "little" bag like those in which Paris Hilton or similar b*tches carry their chihuahuas... :schnoz: Sorry for the low quality :farnese:

Thanks! Damn, I realised I shouldn't have drawn the Sea God that cute, now I feel sorry for poor sea-pacman :ganishka:

Also, I just wanted to scan this one, but then I colored it...
happy_chibi_silat__d_by_gilliachiaki-d4oy3i0.png

You would never guess that his jump rope is so deadly by his expression...or would you? :ganishka:

Awesome piece, and I'm not sure if you're being critical of your coloring, but I think it accents your drawing style really well!

Grail

Feel the funk blast
Very cute! I got a real kick out of the deadly jump rope. His expression is a little unnerving, but I guess it has something to do with his lack of eyebrows. :magni:

Unnerving? Hmm, I didn't realize it, but now, as you said... Really :magni: Yeah, probably the eyebrows... Or I guess he would have to be in a very strange mental state to behave like that :ganishka:

Grail

Feel the funk blast
Gill said:
Unnerving? Hmm, I didn't realize it, but now, as you said... Really :magni: Yeah, probably the eyebrows... Or I guess he would have to be in a very strange mental state to behave like that :ganishka:
It's all good though, I'm all for Berserk character acting silly. I'd love to see more illustrations like these! :ubik:

Another extremely boring day at school... Another A4 page filled with doodles :slan:
I wondered what jobs would they have in real life... Probably lots of people did this before me, but I post it anyway...
berserkdoodlesa4_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.jpg

Sorry for my ugly handwriting :magni:

Top Bottom