What are the chances of any member of Guts' gang becoming something not human?

When I say not human, I mean something that is not an Apostle, Quasi-Apostle, or a member of the GodHand? schierke's teacher cleary stopped being human when she died, but in the case of the members Guts' party turning into something akin to, an elf, elemental, or something else, what can see them becoming, if anything at all?

I was thinking about the idea of their good counterpart/opposites to the Apostles/Quasi-Apostles/GodHand, both in their nature as beings and how they come about being created.

Th3Branded0ne

I'll be back.
The chances in my opinion are 0%. I just don't see Miura changing them, seems to me this is the last gang of humans trying to fight against the creatures of the merged worlds and the apostles,Griffith,etc..

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Badass mode ash said:
schierke's teacher cleary stopped being human when she died

Is that so? I don't think I would say that.

Badass mode ash said:
but in the case of the members Guts' party turning into something akin to, an elf, elemental, or something else, what can see them becoming, if anything at all?

They could receive some power that would change them to some extent, but I don't think it would go so far as to make them "non-human".

Gobolatula

praise be to grail!
I think Serpico, Farnese, Isidro, Schierke, Roderick, and Casca will stay what they are. I'm sure they'll get more powered up, but they'll stay human. We've already got the two elves to represent the non-human side. Plus, somebody like Isma could easily join the team in the future.

It's important that the people in the Guts Camp are "non-monsters," because it shows that it is possible for humans to stand up to all the craziness out there in the Berserk world. The only one who really has a chance of becoming a non-human is Guts. Assuming Slan wasn't just toying with Guts when she spoke to him, he could possibly become an apostle. He could also end up similar to Skull Knight.

As cool as it would be to have two Skull Knights, I like Guts the way he is. And I think he'll probably stay human, too.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Gobolatula said:
The only one who really has a chance of becoming a non-human is Guts. Assuming Slan wasn't just toying with Guts when she spoke to him, he could possibly become an apostle. He could also end up similar to Skull Knight.

No way.

Top Bottom