Anna Torv as Olivia Dunham
Joshua Jackson as Peter Bishop
John Noble as Doctor Walter Bishop
Lance Reddick as Phillip Broyles
Jasika Nicole as Astrid Farnsworth
Blair Brown as Nina Sharp
Seth Gabel as Lincoln Lee

:: The Series Thus Far ::

Season 1 introduces the Fringe Division as they investigate cases that form "the Pattern", many orchestrated by an international network of rogue scientists, known as ZFT (Destruction through Advancement of Technology), who are preparing for a doomsday event. Olivia comes to learn she was a child test subject for Walter years ago for a nootropic drug, Cortexiphan, giving her weak psionic abilities. Walter also struggles with adjusting to normal life in Peter's care after living seventeen years in a mental institution, and hides a secret about Peter's past from him.

In Season 2, the occurrences are found to be in conjunction with activities of a parallel universe, which is plagued by singularities occurring at weakened points of the fabric between worlds. The Fringe team deals with more cases that are leading to a "great storm" as the parallel universe appears to be at war with the prime one, engineered by human-machine hybrid shapeshifters from the parallel universe. Walter is forced to tell Peter that he is from the parallel universe, a replacement for his own Peter that died from a genetic disease, and that it is his prior experiments that caused the singularities in the parallel universe.

Season 3 presents episodes that alternate between the two universes. "Walternate", Walter's doppelgänger in the parallel universe, is the U.S. Secretary of Defense and has set events in motion to assemble a doomsday device that reacts only to Peter's biology. He also sent his Olivia, "Fauxlivia", to the prime universe in Olivia's place, to engage the Fringe Division and assemble the prime universe's version of the device, while he studies Olivia's Cortexiphan-induced powers. By happenstance, Fauxlivia becomes pregnant with Peter's child before being outed and extracted to the parallel universe. Walternate orchestrated acceleration of the pregnancy to gain a sample of the baby's blood, which he uses to activate the machine. Peter, with Olivia's help, enters the prime version of the machine, and experiences a vision of the future where the parallel universe has been destroyed and the same fate threatens the prime one. Returning to the present, Peter alters his plan and uses the machine to merge the two rooms, creating a bridge where inhabitants of both universes can solve their dilemma, before disappearing and being forgotten by both Walters and Olivia's.

Was into Fringe for sometime. Haven't invested much into season 3. Idk, Anna Torv IS the hottest woman on the planet but the show began to bug me for some reason. Maybe I should start from the beginning and re watch 'em all. :farnese:

Dude. Spoiler tags please

Yeah, Spoiler Tags on both topics = ).

I remember checking this out when it started airing and came up to the last episode of the 1st season. I think I'll pick this up and re-watch it till I'm current. The whole father-son interaction was cool and yeah Anna's cool, not Scully hot :farnese:, but she's cool.

H

hellrasinbrasin

The 1st 7 episodes, of Series 4 are slow burners; because they're establishing
the new timeline and characters
Its only, with the 8th episode; that the main story starts.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KwYue-jYiAA&feature=g-all-u&context=G2c7cd40FAAAAAAAABAA

Top Bottom