Street Fighter X Tekken

I will be getting it on PS3 how about you?

Anyone who is getting it do you want to battle, join forces, or just train with me and others?

What say you?

Lord Leith

Welcome back Casca
Most games I play on Xbox 360, such as Super Street Fighter 4 AE, or UMvC3, but around April, I will be getting a PS3, and Street Fighter X Tekken will be one of my first few games, so if any of you will still be playing the game by then, then I guess I wouldn't mind playing a few matches with any of you :griffnotevil:

Lord Leith said:
Most games I play on Xbox 360, such as Super Street Fighter 4 AE, or UMvC3, but around April, I will be getting a PS3, and Street Fighter X Tekken will be one of my first few games, so if any of you will still be playing the game by then, then I guess I wouldn't mind playing a few matches with any of you :griffnotevil:

A good idea seeing as how there are 5 PS3/Vita exclusive characters.

nomad

"Bring the light of day"
This is a game I truly want to play. Though I don't know if I will own it or not due to horrible schedules to come... But if any of you want to add me, by all means. PSN: NomadIV. I think I played Proj... once? and he was drunk lol. I tend to play after hours when able. :judo:

Sounds good. My PSN is Adam006 add me i'll play any game with you for that matter. If i have it of course. But the tittle is really Capcom Cross Tekken.

Lord Leith

Welcome back Casca
frankencowx said:
A good idea seeing as how there are 5 PS3/Vita exclusive characters.

Yeah, those exclusives, along with the new Twisted Metal, were what pretty much pushed me over the edge, to get a PS3, lol just need to wait a little more. :void:

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Breed1Ghost said:
Its been called cross cause of the x I dont know why they call it cross thats what I just hear it called. That is why i thought it was the title.

Is this a joke? Yeah the 'X' is pronounced "cross", that isn't the point. What I'm telling you is that it's STREET FIGHTER X Tekken and not CAPCOM X Tekken.

Aazealh said:
Is this a joke? Yeah the 'X' is pronounced "cross", that isn't the point. What I'm telling you is that it's STREET FIGHTER X Tekken and not CAPCOM X Tekken.

Hehe thats a my bad I tottaly was not paying attention to the cap part. I dont know why i kept calling it that. My mistake

nomad

"Bring the light of day"
Breed1Ghost said:
Hehe thats a my bad I tottaly was not paying attention to the cap part. I dont know why i kept calling it that. My mistake
http://www.ilovewavs.com/Effects/Music/Sound%20Effect%20-%20Loser.wav

So far from watching these fights if you can not combo your done. Also running the clock seems like an easy win if you can do it. Also Hugo seems beast in the game

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
So, this game looks exactly like Street Fighter 4. I don't mean just graphically, either. I mean that the game looks like it flows and plays _just_ like SF4. I know that this is a larger project, and that Namco is working on Tekken X Street Fighter, but why did they even bother making a separate game? Why not just add these Tekken characters to the existing SF4?

Oh, wait, it's Capcom! :ganishka:

SaiyajinNoOuji

I'm still better than you
I absolutely love fatman-cosplaying-Megaman. I know its supposed to be the Megaman from the original boxart but mwahahaha :ganishka: . It reminds me of the Captain America photoshop from SA. Look at those god damn rape eyes on Megaman. Also while searching for some Megaman pictures, I came across this... :ganishka:

Bad Box Art Mega Man does something else entirely. The character is old and out of shape. His costume has clearly taken a beating over the years. It shows multiple signs of damage (just look at that messed up helmet!). This is a man who has been through a lot. He's seen better days. That's not going to stop him though.

Despite being a bit long in the tooth, he's still clearly trying to win over the beauty-and-youth obsessed Western market, just as he did on the box of the original Mega Man when it was first released in the United States. Man, he's not going to have an easy time of that, is he? Not with that face. Not with those clothes.

He has all the makings of a failure: a fat, funny looking goofball desperately trying to look cool in the eyes of American teenagers, and failing hard at that goal. Yet, there is a fire in his eyes that makes him a charmer. He's got the spirit and the determination that only comes from having true passion for your work. He may be making an ass of himself, but he's a genuine ass, and that's to be respected. How could he not be genuine? Nobody looks, acts, and dresses like that because they think it's going to help them get ahead in life. If you look like Bad Box Art Mega Man, it's because you want to look that way for you.

Walter said:
So, this game looks exactly like Street Fighter 4. I don't mean just graphically, either. I mean that the game looks like it flows and plays _just_ like SF4. I know that this is a larger project, and that Namco is working on Tekken X Street Fighter, but why did they even bother making a separate game? Why not just add these Tekken characters to the existing SF4?

Looks a tad bit better then sf4 but I understand what your saying. From what I saw while watching the live stream yesterday def doesnt play like sf4 imo from watching. I dont know if you watched the stream at all but its going on still today if you wanna check it out.

http://crossassault.ign.com/

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Breed1Ghost said:
From what I saw while watching the live stream yesterday def doesnt play like sf4 imo from watching. I dont know if you watched the stream at all but its going on still today if you wanna check it out.
No, I saw it and that's what I meant when I said it looks like it plays and feels the same as SF4.

Walter said:
No, I saw it and that's what I meant when I said it looks like it plays and feels the same as SF4.

Got ya. It is basicly SF4 game play wise. I like that fact that you can juggle from jab, strong , and fierce then special, ex and super and keep that going if you do a tag or tag cancle. I know i will be getting abused with this since you can keep doing it for all 3 bars of your meter bar.

Walter said:

Sad but true. I think I'm more excited about what Tekken x SF will bring to the table. Seeing SF characters move and fight on a 3D plane will be cool to see again. Its been a long time since the EX days, and those were considered terrible games too..

Nomad said:
I think I played Proj... once? and he was drunk lol.

Defamation of Character!
:ganishka:
"Just because you are a character, doesn't mean you have any.." ~Winston Wolf
You're right though, I was. As I recall I used Akuma alot. Sorry.

nomad

"Bring the light of day"
Proj2501 said:
Defamation of Character!
:ganishka:
"Just because you are a character, doesn't mean you have any.." ~Winston Wolf
You're right though, I was. As I recall I used Akuma alot. Sorry.
Ha ha! No pun intended dude. I had fun. I just noticed your style was a bit... odd, kept jumping non-stop from side to side. Until you clarafied it was alcohol. Good times :badbone:

Top Bottom