What will happen to The Child, Caska, and our hero in Elfhelm

Re: What will happen to The Child, Casca, and our hero in Elfhelm

Skullgrin140 said:
As much as I really want Casca to have her memories back and her state returned to normal something came up that has bothered me. Once the gang reach Elfhelm, I have a really suspicious feeling that when she is cured; memories returned & all, I fear she will go near insane far more so than how she is now and all of what has happened to her will be too much for her to even bare or even take in. I hope that really does not happen because everything that has happened up to this point has brought all the characters here to help get her memory back, to get there and have her memory restored only to make things worse would ultimately make there quest futile, and after the Skull Knight said "being healed may not be what Casca really wants" it's difficult to really know which direction that will go in.

That's already happened. Casca perceived what happened and went into a fugue state because the pain was too much for her to bear and she couldn't accept it. I would imagine the cure would involve her coming to accept and live with what happened.

Walter, I've been reading these boards for years so I respect you a lot. However, you need to take another look bc in V27 we see Griffith on a full moon at least 4 times. The most clear shot of Griffith on a full moon is when he has Zodd carry Charlotte and Anna on the bed.

2LXTP.gif

To me, it looks like 98% percent full moon but not actual full moon yet. And it matches perfectly with the chronology of events.

Walter

Administrator
Staff member

Drizzle84 said:
Walter, I've been reading these boards for years so I respect you a lot. However, you need to take another look bc in V27 we see Griffith on a full moon at least 4 times. The most clear shot of Griffith on a full moon is when he has Zodd carry Charlotte and Anna on the bed.
That moon is still partially occluded. I don't know how you can look at that picture and see a full moon. Unless the moon in the Berserk world sometimes becomes oblong.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member

Skullgrin140 said:
I have a really suspicious feeling that when she is cured; memories returned & all, I fear she will go near insane far more so than how she is now

That makes absolutely no sense. Like GMF pointed out she's already about as "insane" as one can possibly be. Curing her means returning her to normal.

Skullgrin140 said:
after the Skull Knight said "being healed may not be what Casca really wants"

That's not what he said. How hard can it possibly be to get the line right?

Skullgrin140 said:
even though that child was created mainly by Griffith

Says who? We don't know the specifics of how the Demon Child "became" the Moonlight Boy.

Drizzle84 said:

Just to confirm: that's not a full moon. It's close but still just gibbous.

So I've been off these boards for a minute. Thanks for clearing this up for me. I can totally see this now thanks to that image.. Also let me admit that one could tell by the lines of light radiating off it, the ones on the left side are certainly smaller. Kudos. I may question the masters again in the future so set me straight when I do. :ganishka:

Top Bottom