anyone.

R

Rufus

alright this is for anyone who can. in the berserk perfect guide. on page 80 at the bottom center. theres a man standing with both hands on the pomel of his sword. which is unique looking to the majority of swords out there. could anyone tell me who that man is? or where to find him in the anime series.

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Rufus said:
alright this is for anyone who can. in the berserk perfect guide. on page 80 at the bottom center. theres a man standing with both hands on the pomel of his sword. which is unique looking to the majority of swords out there. could anyone tell me who that man is? or where to find him in the anime series.
I don't have my guide handy, but it sounds like the warrior that Silat fights in volume 9 of the manga at the tournament. Or in the anime, the warrior that Guts fights at the tournament... I could be wrong though.

He has a name but... Its not FAQ-worthy.

R

Rufus

yes i was thinking he was in one of the fights guts did during his travel type thing. but i wasnt sure. i guess this means ill have to sit and watch the entire thing again. or go get volume 9 and look around...i think ill do both.

Doa Viem

You were too soft...
Someone put up a picture, I dont have the guide but bought the first four Dvd's so I probally cant help but still want to see.

Top Bottom