Skullknight.NET Podcast: Episode 6

Walter

Administrator
Staff member

Episode 6: http://skullknight.net/podcast/Podcast6.mp3

In our third episode focused on the Skull Knight, we finally wrap things up, covering all his appearances from volumes 26-34. We also talk at the end of the podcast about our experiences so far in Mass Effect 3, which quickly devolves into Shepard/Wrex sexual positions.

Keep the questions coming, guys. We plan to have a whole podcast next time focused on questions from members and maybe even a few other surprises. If you're going to ask one, be sure to put it in bold.

Th3Branded0ne

I'll be back.
Wow 2 hours! :isidro:

Great coverage on Sk, just for those who wanted to have more in dept information. Wondering as you guys said, showing Sk's past would be cool. Even showing his face would be great!

question here

Did you ever met or seen a sk member that didn't know you were the admin?

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Th3Branded0ne said:
Wondering as you guys said, showing Sk's past would be cool. Even showing his face would be great!

SK doesn't have a face. Gaiseric did though. Is that what you meant?

Did you ever met or seen a sk member that didn't know you were the admin?

Not sure I totally understand the question. When you say meet, do you mean in real life, or on the forum?

Here's a question that was rumbling in my mind since you guys spoke it about it in one of the earlier podcasts:

1. Are there any particular orchestral soundtrack(s) that you, over time, have mentally assigned to Berserk rather than what they were originally scored for? Make sense? Maybe even specific tracks?

2. Falconia. I can understand the sudden appearances of various beings after 'Fantasia', but how does Falconia appear? The other beings were always there, albeit in different layers of the world, but does that mean Falconia was as well? I ask because the city itself seems very 'Griffith themed.' This somewhat confuses my pea brain...

This podcast was the best for me out of three about skullknight, probably because of the events covered or maybe it was the mood :ubik:. And for the question I don't really know will you want to talk about this but here it goes :
What are the most "stupid" debate , argument you had in the forum? Or maybe thread, member or comment? I don't know. It may turn out to be fun conversation since I laughed my ass off on around 47 min :ganishka:

Th3Branded0ne

I'll be back.
Walter said:
SK doesn't have a face. Gaiseric did though. Is that what you meant?

Yeah, I meant Gaiseric.

Walter said:
Not sure I totally understand the question. When you say meet, do you mean in real life, or on the forum?

I meant as if you ran into someone by coincidence and met them in person, but it wasn't planned.

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
I discussed wanting to watch Asura's Wrath in the podcast. Well here it is with no running commentary from idiot YouTubers: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=siyEYNLqrFE

nomad

"Bring the light of day"
Awesome podcast guys! My thanks for the overall detailed Skully facts. Truly putting things under perspective this has helped giving a more theral image of him and some of the speculations or even personal opinions adds a satisfying answer to some of those questions I had. Looking forward to the next kast ;). And on that note:

Walter, Griffith and Aaz... It's been 10+ years of this forum. Are you satisfied with what SK.NET has become? Is it considered more of an accomplishment VS a job? Has the current activity amongst members met expectations?

Saephon

Die young and save yourself
Aazealh: "Well Ashley doesn't look like anything in my game..." :ganishka: I spit out my beer at that. Another great episode guys. I'm liking the semi-relaxed format its at.

Rhombaad

Video Game Time Traveler
Every time I listen to the Skull Kast, I get more and more pumped about Berserk's return. It really helps put things in perspective and I think the discussion about the Skull Knight is particularly relevant, because Guts is more than likely going to encounter him at Elfhelm.

I've been lurking, but also listening! i enjoy the podcast a lot you guys and i hope next weeks you start answering questions there are so many now. :daiba:

Here's mine what do you think of the future of the japanese mangas market and the future of berserk? do you think it can continue in its printed form for the next 10 years or will something need to be done to the industry to keep things going?

I might come up with more but can i just add it to this post or should i make another?

Thanks and i look forward to your replies!!! :casca:

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Kalie Ma said:
Here's mine what do you think of the future of the japanese mangas market and the future of berserk? do you think it can continue in its printed form for the next 10 years or will something need to be done to the industry to keep things going?
That's a great question, and one I know that Aaz and I have thoughts on, since it's something we talk a lot about.

Walter said:
That's a great question, and one I know that Aaz and I have thoughts on, since it's something we talk a lot about.
Thank you i look foward to your answers. I have another question i thought of:

The forum has been around for a while in its current form (i remember it looked a different way a few years ago, when I lurked). So what improvements would you like to make to the forum ion the future, or is it perfect as is?

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Good questions guys. We're wrapped on Episode 7. Editing everything together right now with a new track by Nomad for between the segments. It will be up by this evening.

Top Bottom