Whats the point?

Mitsu_dunDee

Sparkles + will-o-the-wisp = BOUM
As the little witch said he will brought darkness (or smthg like that) to the country of midland. We can foresee a fucking-wedding with princess Charlotte . Will she discover his dark side one day ?

He will spend his time like an apostle (eating people) and thinking about Guts once his fucking dream will be done.....

By the way if the griffith in gut's world (not femto) dies what happens to femto ?

Lliugusamui

around the corner
What happens in Midland really troubles me ...
We know that Windam has been under control of kushans, and Charlotte has disapeared of the surface of earth ^^
Anyway, when Griffith became Femto, it was time for God Hand to bring despair, hatred an misery to the world as they said ; that's why we see all plague-thing ( remember Conrad's head out of rats ? ), and we've been talking about inondations, earthquakes etc ( with the image of Death and its Scythe ). Sure it is cause of God Hand being complete.
Now we know things have changed. Astral world is melting with physical world, and inspite of what you could say, the Griffith rebirth is bringing much peace and bliss to the people of Midland.
I think we'll soon see Griffith grow up to come back in Windam and finds hismelf again at the top ( with Charlotte reappearance and Raban+Owen 's aids probably ... i think charlotte is merely hiding from kushans for now :-\ )
Well i hope i'm not out of topic .

Mitsu_dunDee

Sparkles + will-o-the-wisp = BOUM
Guillaume said:
Anyway, when Griffith became Femto, it was time for God Hand to bring despair, hatred an misery to the world as they said ; that's why we see all plague-thing ( remember Conrad's head out of rats ? ), and we've been talking about inondations, earthquakes etc ( with the image of Death and its Scythe ). Sure it is cause of God Hand being complete.
Now we know things have changed. Astral world is melting with physical world, and inspite of what you could say, the Griffith rebirth is bringing much peace and bliss to the people of Midland.

Fun you said that with all the stuff about the religion (and some kind off inquisition) done by Miura, more than just ugly Miura seems to say that
religion is meaningless (serpico saying "there is something wrong by his words were faultless") .
People's faith and trusts are completely wrong in Berserk (Guts keep mistaking, Griffith forgot about his dream -just for a while- , people come at the tower to find god's protection, they found nothing but starvation..).
As far as i'm concerned I think that the whole country will be drawn in a huge sacrifice (Griffith's deam is to take his own country, not to rule it....).

I agree that griffith is bringing some hope but how long will it last ? After crushing kushan's army he will be king of midland for shure but after waht will happen ? I trust in the little whitch's word, promissing some fun about the white hawk....

Moreover the little whitch was told "what that encounter means to you ?" by her master which leads us to think that Guts is (or will be) the dark hawk.....

T

temporary

He will impose a 7% post-whore tax, and suggest a state-smuggling tax for smuggling in children from around the world.

void sacrifices griffith to become the new idea with his rainbow behelit creating a new world only for colorful annoying aerobics video instructors. and there will be a tax for people not wearing a purple triangle and teletubbies will be the replacing godhand.

hmm maybe i'm going tooo far with this....

T

temporary

As the little witch said he will brought darkness (or smthg like that) to the country of midland. We can foresee a fucking-wedding with princess Charlotte . Will she discover his dark side one day ?

Mitsu_dunDee said:

UrashimaSenpai said:

Y r u repeating the same things?

Mitsu_dunDee said:
By the way if the griffith in gut's world (not femto) dies what happens to femto ?

I m sure he will be back to femto again... :)

Lliugusamui

around the corner
Gutz said:
Mitsu_dunDee said:

UrashimaSenpai said:

Y r u repeating the same things?
Dont forget he lost 300 posts. I think he wants earning a lot quickly, but he is too lazy to create them, so he copy some former posts that poeple 'should have forget about'. But it doesnt work well, man ^^

Garouken

I'm a llama!
Why does everybody assume that Griffith will continue to use Charlotte? He doesn't actually have any feeling for her and once he's routed the Kushan army, he'll have control over the country. Who would stop him? Charlotte certainly couldn't do anything, and I doubt the people of Midland would give a damn about her(if they even remember her).

Makkuro

El pueblo unido jamás será vencido!
Well, being married to a princess might give a bit more legitimacy for a claim on the throne, especially among the nobility.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Actually I don't think Griff needs any legitimacy from nobles to get the throne, but he'll marry Charlotte imho, just because a king needs a queen to do well, and Charlotte is perfect for that, she's a princess and she already loves him.

Lliugusamui

around the corner
Aazealh said:
Actually I don't think Griff needs any legitimacy from nobles to get the throne, but he'll marry Charlotte imho, just because a king needs a queen to do well, and Charlotte is perfect for that, she's a princess and she already loves him.
yup.
Plus Griff said he'd come back so I think he must remeet Charlotte.

Top Bottom