Funny Berserk Drawing Contest - WIN BERSERK (contest over)

Gobolatula

praise be to grail!
**NOTE: THIS CONTEST IS OVER**

DRAW ME A FUNNY BERSERK PICTURE AND YOU COULD WIN ALL 35 DARK HORSE BERSERK MANGA VOLUMES!
I AM NOT KIDDING!!!

Wait, what??
YOU HEARD ME! I am giving away my Complete (so far) Dark Horse Berserk manga collection to the person who creates the funniest Berserk-related fan art.

Gobs, you fucking idiot, aren't you a huge Berserk fan? Won't this mean you'll be without your Berserk manga?
This isn't the first time I've had to re-buy my entire collection! I've let my friends "borrow" my manga volumes many many times! I know, I'm really stupid!

Seriously, why are you doing this?
Because I feel like doing something nice, I feel like throwing more money at my favorite series, and most of all, I really hope this contest generates a shitload of funny fan art.

But, I'm a huge fan too and I already bought and own the entire manga series.
Well good! If you're anything like me, I'm sure you have a friend who you've been DYING to show this series. Here's your chance. How cool (or absolutely insane) would it be to go up to that friend and say, "You know that series I told you I think you'd really love? Here it is. All yours."

Well fuck you, I'm just gonna sell your volumes on eBay.
You can do whatever the hell you want with these. They're yours. These 35 volumes are in decent condition, though a few of the later volumes are missing the mini-posters inside. (I cut them out to put on my wall). There's a little bit of wear on these. So, if you want to draw me a really good and really funny Berserk picture in order to sell these used Berserk volumes, you dick, then I guess go ahead.

Okay, count me in. What are the rules?
1) Create a funny drawing that has to do with the manga Berserk. It can be anything: a comic, a painting, a sketch, anything.
2) You have to be at least 18 years old. POST IT IN THIS THREAD. You CAN have multiple entries. Draw as much as you want!
3) If you live outside the USA, you'll have to pay for shipping. Sorry?

When is the deadline?

As soon as there are at least 20 different entries AND 10 different serious contributors. Now

Again, I am completely serious. So spread the word. Start drawing shit. Go.

Grail

Feel the funk blast
Re: Funny Berserk Drawing Contest - WIN BERSERK!

Holy crapola!

You're a madman, Gobs. Not sure what I'd do with the prize, but I'll put in an effort for the spirit of the competition. :guts:

The world could use more people like you. I...well, this sums it up :ubik:

I'm bad at comedy AND drawing. Fml

Edit: I have what might be a decent idea, anyone good at drawing want to team up?

Actually I have two, but both involve one different person from our World, one having Guts as the Berserk character and the other being Mozgus, would that count?

Gobolatula

praise be to grail!

SuperVegetto said:
I'm bad at comedy AND drawing. Fml

Edit: I have what might be a decent idea, anyone good at drawing want to team up?

Actually I have two, but both involve one different person from our World, one having Guts as the Berserk character and the other being Mozgus, would that count?
If it has anything from Berserk, it counts. As long as it's good and funny.

Gobolatula said:
If it has anything from Berserk, it counts. As long as it's good and funny.

Cool! Anyone who wants to team up please message me. If by any chance we win I only want volumes 21-35 so 6 more for whoever wants to join, if anyone wants to

Truder

"I frown at Griffith's nipples" -Aazealh

I will practice my drawing starting now! Grail shouldn't be allowed to participate in this contest though, she's too good! she could use a crayon on a used paper napkin and she would still be better than us. :femto:

Grail

Feel the funk blast

Truder said:
I will practice my drawing starting now! Grail shouldn't be allowed to participate in this contest though, she's too good! she could use a crayon on a used paper napkin and she would still be better than us. :femto:

Aw shucks! :ganishka: You're nice, but you should be worried about Griff, not me. He's won the last few big contests, and I have a sneaking feeling that Gutsfield will be making a comeback in the next few weeks (or at least I hope so :slan:).

Grail said:
Aw shucks! :ganishka: You're nice, but you should be worried about Griff, not me. He's won the last few big contests, and I have a sneaking feeling that Gutsfield will be making a comeback in the next few weeks (or at least I hope so :slan:).

Lol Griffith is hilarious

I'm surprised no one has put anything up here yet! :isidro: After next week I may come up with something......I'll be on break from school for 3 weeks, so during that time I won't have to be pulling constant all-nighters producing artwork and storyboards! :ubik:

Awesome initiative count me in, now if only I could actually be funny :???:

MrWeatherby

What's up, ketchup?

Would any kind of photoshoppery work or does it need to be drawn from the ground up?

Gobolatula

praise be to grail!

MrWeatherby said:
Would any kind of photoshoppery work or does it need to be drawn from the ground up?
As long as it's creative and really funny.

MrWeatherby

What's up, ketchup?

Alright. I might throw in some of those, but I'll probably draw something. Maybe. Assuming I don't forget (I will.)

MrWeatherby

What's up, ketchup?

Doubleposting with content.

:carcus: :carcus: :carcus:

edit: i should have made the monster Catbus from My Neighbor Totoro but oh well

Grail

Feel the funk blast

Dude, a .gif in a comic? Great idea.

Also, that second panel really made me hungry for Burger King. Not sure why.... :???:

MrWeatherby

What's up, ketchup?

zvAzI.jpg

i want comics, please

Grail

Feel the funk blast

Weatherby, you crazy coconut. :ganishka: Your comics are dark and twisted, and yet they stir up a warm spot in my heart.

MrWeatherby

What's up, ketchup?

I4f5W.gif
Rape Horse time.
I4f5W.gif

LlvbX.gif

IncantatioN said:
That's really good, MrWeatherby. How long did it take?

Couldn't tell you, I worked on it in pieces when I had the time. I haven't drawn comics by hand in a very long time so they all look pretty janky to me.

Top Bottom