Hello fellas

Hello,

my name is Janis, I'm 19 years old and I come from Germany.

I was searching for information about Berserk and so I have found your forum. I have never seen a forum which is about Berserk that is so detailed and great and have such many members like skullknight.net.
The German Berserkforums are outdated or are all of them have only a few active members so that it not so make much fun to be active in these forums. So I decided to register me at this forum and I really like this awesome forum.

In 2010, I stumbled on Berserk I saw a trailer on youtube of Demon's Souls with the song Forces by Susumu Hirasawa. After some research I found an AMV of Berserk Forces and since then I fell in love with the series.

I'm look forward to be a member of this great community!

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Welcome to the forum. Glad you're enjoying it here. It's worked for this long (11 years) because we keep it tidy :griffnotevil:

If you ever have any questions about the forums, feel free to send a Private Message, or if it's a Berserk question and you feel it's a big enough topic to warrant it, go ahead and make one. It's slow enough these days that it should get a quick reply.

Top Bottom