Max Factory/Berserk collaboration Limited Figma

When you consider that this figure will include volume 37 and an astral form of schierke (which I'm really interested in seeing), at roughly $60 it's an absolute bargain and I don't know why anyone wouldn't pre-order.

Here's a pic of Schierke in her astral form. I didn't see it posted in here.
BerserkSchierkeastralformfigure.jpg

Gobolatula

praise be to grail!
Bender said:
I'm guessing there isn't because the rest of the figure is set up for the armor being active, like how its covering his arms and hands.
Unless they have extra arms in the box hahaha. I was thinking the same thing today. You're probably right.

Gobolatula said:
Do we know if there's a head without the helmet?

It comes with 2 heads there the different forms of his helmet berserker and sane.
I like that the figma figures come with all these extra heads so u really can have it displayed anyway you like :ubik:

RabidChimera said:
It comes with 3 heads but there all the different forms of his helmet.
I like that the figma figures come with all these extra heads so u really can have it displayed anyway you like :ubik:

Do we know what the forms are? I've seen berserker and sane, is the third like a transitional stage between the two?

Chaos said:
Do we know what the forms are? I've seen berserker and sane, is the third like a transitional stage between the two?

Whoops! No I'm sorry i got it wrong i was reading the auction on eBay and it listed those 2 heads and i thought they were extras as well as what the picture shows it's the angle it was on made me think it was different but you are right it is just the 2 heads berserker and sane

I agree it's great other then Schierke's mouth. Is she smiling? Almost looks malicious...just a very odd expression considering Gut's. She should have a worried expression :)

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Draculoid said:
I agree it's great other then Schierke's mouth. Is she smiling? Almost looks malicious...just a very odd expression considering Guts. She should have a worried expression :)

Her mouth is open, as she is in the midst of action. Look more closely.

Aazealh said:
Her mouth is open, as she is in the midst of action. Look more closely.

I obviously have a bad eye for this kind of thing :/ I wanted to give you the benefit of the doubt before my last post and looked really hard but only saw the smile and still only do. I'll have to revoke my opinion until I see a different angle. :p

EDIT: Ah! I see it now! Took a little bit of squinting but i can definitely see it. In that case it's a great figure, I picked up a different Guts figma not long ago and now I'm almost regretting not getting this one instead. Great to see figures of later stuff like Schierke.

Top Bottom