Skullknight.NET Podcast: Episode 17

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Unless Griff and Aaz record without me, there will not be a podcast this weekend. I'll be out of town again. We should be back next week!

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Double post—SO SUE ME!

After I was rightfully criticized for my "taking out the garbage" jokes last episode, I pored over all 17 podcast threads and pulled out every question (that wasn't about underwear) we haven't answered yet. So expect a lot of that, if not all.

I'm seeing Batman tonight or tomorrow, and I'm the last one of the three admins to see it, so expect some of that as well. Predictable spoilers inevitable.

As for the main Berserk topic, it's going to be a big one. :idea:

Kompozinaut

Sylph Sword
I can't seem to find Episode 17 on iTunes :judo: 16 seems to be missing as well...

Sorry to make a fuss, but if I don't download these from iTunes then they don't get sorted properly into my iPod. Last time I tried to circumvent iTunes the Skullkast was divided up all over the place.

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Delta Phi Zeta said:
I can't seem to find Episode 17 on iTunes :judo: 16 seems to be missing as well...

Sorry to make a fuss, but if I don't download these from iTunes then they don't get sorted properly into my iPod. Last time I tried to circumvent iTunes the Skullkast was divided up all over the place.
Well, the episode is there. I just re-downloaded it on my iPhone to check. If you ever have feed/subscription problems, I'd suggest going into iTunes, removing the SkullKast subscription in the podcast section, then re-adding it via the method I've shown a few times in these threads:

podcast-howto1.jpg

Kompozinaut

Sylph Sword
Walter said:
Well, the episode is there. I just re-downloaded it on my iPhone to check. If you ever have feed/subscription problems, I'd suggest going into iTunes, removing the SkullKast subscription in the podcast section, then re-adding it via the method I've shown a few times in these threads

Whoa, really? Hmmm...something is amiss. Just for reference here's what I see in the iTunes Store:

SkullKast.jpg

Everything is there except 17 and 16

Walter, here is what happens when I follow your suggested subscription process:
SkullKast2.jpg

16 shows up, but there are several other missing episodes. Not too much of a problem since most can be downloaded through the store...all except 17. For whatever reason that one doesn't want to show itself at all.

Am I the only one that can't find 17 through iTunes? There's gotta be something I'm doing wrong.

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Repeat what I said before. Should work now.

In conclusion, iTunes really sucks. It wasn't parsing everything correctly, because I had chosen the category "Comics" which existed when I created this podcast, but now results in an error. So I had to choose "TV and Film" but not JUST TV and Film. It had to be "TV & Film" Yeeeahhhhh.... Even official comic book industry podcasts have to use "TV & Film" (http://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/the-mighty-marvel-podcast/id98631893) Ain't Apple grand?

I'd recommend using a third party app, like Instacast, if you listen to these on your iPhone. It's never given me any issues. It handles feeds much better than iTunes.

Top Bottom