griffith and caska's maternal bond

P

psymont

on the hill of swords griffith protected caska from the falling rocks .... when he left, he put his hand over his heart and thought about where his new body came from and seemed to have an emotional reaction to her .... how is this going to affect things in the future?

Majin_Tenshi

The can opener went bye-bye...
Well, Griffith is probably going to save Caska's life, giving Guts 2 options:
1. take the opportunity to kill him, Caska's son, right in from of her
2. Spare him, and forever regret not takeing the chance to avenge the Hawks, but be able to live with Caska.

It will show us who Guts has become. Is his sword still everything to him, or does his love for Caska over-ride everything.

P

psymont

well as it stands right now, guts is doing everything for caska .... he saw griffith on the hill and still decided that rather than chasing after him, caska's safety is first priority , hence the journey to elfheim .... however, i wonder what the future holds for caska and griffith .... obviously the elfheim thing is not going to be cut and dry .... more likely, griffith is there and has depleted the resources for his conquest .... ah eh whatever ....

T

temporary

Well, I think Gatsu will go out in the open and be zapped by a lightning rod and then he'll become a beast and kill everyone. Any thoughts?

Nadiaska

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
I think that was thing of the moment, the heart of Caska in that instant didn't think about the child demon and yes in seeing Griffith again on that moment! I think the child demon's history is already contained in the history, she only served even to create the new body of Griffith and nothing else! I felt sorry for this child's destiny, could have been a son and so much! :'( :'(

Ashitaka

Don't really know english...
Majin Tenshi said:
Well, Griffith is probably going to save Caska's life, giving Guts 2 options:
1. take the opportunity to kill him, Caska's son, right in from of her
2. Spare him, and forever regret not takeing the chance to avenge the Hawks, but be able to live with Caska.

It will show us who Guts has become. Is his sword still everything to him, or does his love for Caska over-ride everything.
Sounds very nice and interesting...

Top Bottom