It Came From The Internet

Vampire_Hunter_Bob said:
Glad to see the justice system working in the victim's favor.

It's most certainly a progress. A good start. Now, if only they could further reform the laws to help and comfort the duped johns of bait-and-switching hookers, and the jilted victims of gold diggers... :troll:

Vampire_Hunter_Bob

Cats are great
Johnny Apples said:
It's most certainly a progress. A good start. Now, if only they could further reform the laws to help and comfort the duped johns of bait-and-switching hookers, and the jilted victims of gold diggers... :troll:

Sadly, the case is most likely false! Those poor rich men will just have to continue to tolerate their shamming wives:
http://www.snopes.com/media/notnews/uglybaby.asp
This item has now been circulating on the Internet for the better part of a decade, periodically resurfacing when some news outlet unaware of its background picks it up and runs it as a current and true news story.

m said:
The perfect website:

http://motherfuckingwebsite.com/

Hah, looks like someone trying to emulate the attitude of thebestpageintheuniverse.com, but I don't think the motherfucker's quite eloquent enough to make it motherfucking work.

https://www.facebook.com/VeeOneEyee/photos

555951_10202445543005654_2067854859_n.jpg

And ...

https://www.facebook.com/luke.yohn1/photos

1390553_623042317742052_847984124_n.jpg

I know that craigslist is a pretty obvious source, but some of these personals are just too damn funny.

Supermodels only - 31 (Towson)
What I'm looking for:
A beautiful young super model. Prefer wealthy to rich. Must be highly educated, prefer a phd but a masters will due with the right person. Must be obediant and willing to be spanked. A willingness to make sacrifices for me. Become a extension of myself. Super good looking. Be a artist. Model the latest lingerie for me between 9-10 pm nightly. Share your many model friends with me sexually. Brunettes only! NO Redheads, leave me alone! Must have a great sense of humor. Must like primitive wilderness camping and monster mud trucks. Must do drugs and drink ALOT! Prefer my women to buy only can beer by the 30 pack. Must have great weed connections. I don't want to deal with parents or sisters. No granny panty owners need apply.(please don't waste my time) Please be between 22-26 only.

About me:
6'4" tall, 250lb I have a real job, but would like to live off of you for awhile so that I may persue my life long goal of building the empire state building out of playing cards in a wind tunnel.

http://baltimore.craigslist.org/m4w/4278095035.html

Antonius Block

We must make an idol of our fear, and call it god.
Here's something I've never tried before: http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=poopsterbate

PS - I didn't search this on the forums so if any of you are already doing this then I'm sorry for the re-post :ganishka:

Antonius Block said:
Here's something I've never tried before: http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=poopsterbate

PS - I didn't search this on the forums so if any of you are already doing this then I'm sorry for the re-post :ganishka:

This would be right at home on Tom Schnauz's twitter.

This was written by a professional columnist on her tumblr:

http://web.archive.org/web/20140701225929/http://unpitchable.tumblr.com/post/79931857273/what-misandry-means-to-me

i’m a misandrist. that means i hate men. i’m not a cute misandrist. i don’t have a fridge magnet that says, “boys are stupid, throw rocks at them.” my loathing cannot be contained by a fridge magnet.

i am not an equality feminist. i don’t believe that an asymmetrical world will be cured by polite obsequence to male-dominated systems. i am not a liberal humanist. i don’t believe that i need to stand up for men when they’ve been standing on top of everyone else.

misandry is not a political program; it’s a stance. i don’t care whether hating men is a good or bad feminist strategy (and i care even less what men think about misandry). i don’t think i have a responsibility to change the world. i think i have a responsibility to survive.

imagine being born into a world where your experiences are not represented, where your work is undervalued, where your body is always open for comment, where your friends are routinely harassed and abused, and where this situation will literally be your reality for your entire life. if you’re a woman, you don’t have to imagine that world because you already live in it.

if you’re a man, you never have and never will live in that world. but try to imagine what it feels like. i’ll tell you: when i think about the kind of world we live in, i feel simultaneously hopeless and infuriated and i oscillate so quickly between those two emotional extremes that i literally start to get dizzy.

being a woman in this world feels like getting buried alive. think about that. think about feeling that every day.

why do i have to answer the question “why do i hate men?” when men don’t even stop to ask why they have always hated women. i have to answer the question because men can’t tolerate for one second the sort of contempt they’ve had for women for thousands of years.

why do i hate men? because life is short. my life is getting shorter by the day and i want to fill it with women. in this sinking ship of a world, i just want to enjoy a tiny little space, a room, if you will, of my own. i want that room to be full of women and free from ego, hierarchy, sexual advances, and violence. i hate men because i can’t even have that fucking room without them knocking on the walls. you have the entire fucking house. go play in it. find something else to do.

i hate men because it’s not my job to fix masculinity; it’s my job to heal from it and to be together with my sisters as we try to make it through a hostile world. and yet i am expected to patiently educate men on how not to be an asshole. here’s my only tip: stop spending so much time around men. they’re assholes.

i hate men because men hate me and the burden to take the high road should not fall on my shoulders.

i am friends with some men, yes. usually these are men who have some experience of marginalization (whether via their race, class, gender identity, sexual identity, what have you) or who have gone through the self-interrogation and relational deprogramming necessary to build meaningful community with women. you don’t just get to read a book and you’re golden. you have to get fucking baptized in menstrual blood as far as i’m concerned.

i hate men doesn’t mean i hate you. it means i hate your position in this world. it means i’m not obligated to like you. it means i don’t have to talk to you if i don’t want to. it means i get to have my space and i don’t have to dance for you, smile at you, or soothe you. and you can put up with me being wary of you, can’t you, because the world has a fucking red carpet waiting for you wherever you go.

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Charming! She sure used a lot of words describing her feelings to people whose opinions she professes she doesn't care about.

Groovy Metal Fist said:

Tumblr is great.

hxxp://unpitchable.tumblr.com/post/79931857273/what-misandry-means-to-me said:
i'm a misandrist. that means i hate men.

hxxp://unpitchable.tumblr.com/post/69908359164/faq-for-internet-harassers) said:
You hate men.

Correction: I am wary of men.

Also it appears we're not the only ones who haven't been baptized in menstrual blood.

hxxp://unpitchable.tumblr.com/post/60909278485/i-have-a-penis-for-now-but-my-sex-is-not-male said:
I have a penis (for now) but my sex is not male.

Listen up feminists and LGBT activists! Yes, you who worship the holy trinity of “sex, gender, and sexuality” in your educational literature! Yes, you who suddenly discovered transgender folks sometime during the 1990s and decided that, for their sake, it would be super important to draw a clear distinction between “sex” as a biological, bodily fact and “gender” as a mode of social identification!

You’re doing it wrong.

Sex is not “what’s in your pants.” Sex is not chromosomes. Sex is not hormones. Sex is not biology. Sex is neither a penis nor a vagina. Sex is not breasts, nor is it chest hair, prostates or ovaries.

I’m a transgender woman. For the next few months at least, what’s in my pants is a penis. I have a prostate gland. I have a Y chromosome.

“Aha!” you say. “So your sex is male but your gender is female! That’s what makes you transgender.”

Wrong. Try again! “Sex” is a social decision made at the moment of birth (or earlier if your parents get a sonogram). We only assign children a “sex” because of gender, because we feel the cultural imperative to sort people into two dichotomous populations based on the presence or absence of a tiny bit of flesh. “Sex” is gender in doctor’s clothing: nothing more, nothing less.

Yes, we have bodies. Yes, those bodies have characteristics. Yes, those characteristics have gendered meanings in a cisnormative world. But this “sex” you keep on looking for, that you incorporate into your ostensibly trans-inclusive curriculum? It. Doesn’t. Fucking. Exist.

The only people who need to know details about my body parts are my doctors and my lovers. Do you fall into one of those two groups? No? Then you don’t need to know what’s in my pants! You don’t need to know what my chromosomes are. You don’t need to know my estrogen levels (although they’re quite high, thank you very much).

All you need to know is that my name is Samantha, I use female pronouns and I pee behind the door with the dress on it. Guess what? We can teach people all of those things without them knowing anything about my body.

In fact, you should just quit talking about “sex” altogether. Try using “assigned sex” to talk about doctors’ decisions and the ways in which those decisions affect peoples’ lives. But quit trying to act as if we can empirically sort bodies into two categories that pre-exist gender norms. We can’t. And you’re hurting precisely the people that you think you’re helping with your convenient sex/gender split.

Lithrael

Remember, always hold your apple tight
Skeleton said:
Also it appears we're not the only ones who haven't been baptized in menstrual blood.

Aaaahaha. Yeah... The one thing that gets up my nose as far as gender presentation is people who speak about specific equipment as though they were actual owners of it. I don't care if you are a boy without a cock but if I am under the impression that you have one, and I ask you what it this or that is like, for fuck's sake don't answer the fucking question, just tell me it's too personal or something please. And I don't care if you are a woman who has never menstruated, but please don't use the oceans of blood cred when you have never done the oceans of blood thing. It's not like you aren't a real woman if you don't occasionally yell about the latest pair of panties your loins have ruined. Like if I adopted a kid, I'd be a mother, but I'd have to have some serious balls to pull the agony of childbirth card just because I felt like it was a standard part of the motherhood package.

Lithrael said:
Aaaahaha. Yeah... The one thing that gets up my nose as far as gender presentation is people who speak about specific equipment as though they were actual owners of it. I don't care if you are a boy without a cock but if I am under the impression that you have one, and I ask you what it this or that is like, for fuck's sake don't answer the fucking question, just tell me it's too personal or something please. And I don't care if you are a woman who has never menstruated, but please don't use the oceans of blood cred when you have never done the oceans of blood thing. It's not like you aren't a real woman if you don't occasionally yell about the latest pair of panties your loins have ruined. Like if I adopted a kid, I'd be a mother, but I'd have to have some serious balls to pull the agony of childbirth card just because I felt like it was a standard part of the motherhood package.

I couldn't agree more, my friend. :)

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Johnstantine said:
Thought that was one of the funniest things I've seen in a long time.

I might be mistaken, but I don't think the real issue is that only black people are being killed by cops.

Aazealh said:
I might be mistaken, but I don't think the real issue is that only black people are being killed by cops.

Here in the states, the media would have you believe its just that. Too many race baiters with a following of ignorant people. So long as there are Al Sharptons out there getting rich off of other peoples pain & on the flip side, peeps will keep stereotypes and hate rolling in the veins of each new generation. That dung that happened in MO will feed the small town masses for another decade.

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
Besides police militarization in general, I think the problem is the police can seemingly kill black people (and other poor or minority people) under any circumstances without legal consequence, as epitomized by the Garner case. That certainly isn't a problem caused by Al Sharpton or race baiting (the new race baiting is basically denying racism exists unless overtly stated). What's different about the Garner case is the almost universal recognition that something is wrong here, even if not everybody is willing to admit that residual (that doesnt seem like strong enough a word today) systemic racism is obviously a factor. Regardless, that's a positive development.

Johnstantine

Skibbidy Boo Bop
Well, I mean, the dude who filmed it got indicted for whatever reason. I thought it was bullshit, as does most of the country.

America!

Top Bottom