Battlestar Galactica: Blood & Chrome

I just re-watched the first 6 webisodes and they look REALLY good. The first webisode isn't as engaging but it picks up and treats with cliffhangers. My short lame description does no justice to the show, so if you're new to the franchise - don't worry, you don't need prior knowledge of the series to enjoy it. You can pick on some stuff.

You can watch the first 6 here - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pT79x4qM4FE

The actor playing young Adama seems a bit of a misfit but I think he'll grow on me eventually. The character's attitude though fits, very Starbuck~like.

I watched the first episode, it looks good. I'll check the other episodes on the following week. I have no idea about the BG universe hopefully i'll understand what's going on ! Thanks for recommending it Incantation.
Speaking of web series i really enjoyed the one they made about Halo ( http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2262308/ ) it made me want to play the halo games, check it out if you get the chance.

nomad

"Bring the light of day"
I got to watch the full series of Battlestar Galactica 2 years ago, and swallowed it in less than a week. All 4 seasons, miniseries and 2 films. Needless to say that it is also one of my most recent favorite soundtracks. I am just glad that they decided to release this after so much speculation and gossip. So far, it's a very solid web series. And visuals exceeded my expectations. So far so good!

Johnstantine

Skibbidy Boo Bop
I watched the whole series a few years ago and didn't really take anything away from it. So, I don't think I'll waste my time with this.

Johnstantine

Skibbidy Boo Bop
Wyrm said:
I really loved the series until the last season.
The last season retroactively ruined the show for me.

See, the last three seasons ruined for me. It had so much potential once the mini-series ended. Then they just made me hate every single character and most of the advances in the plot made no sense.

Also, the episode recap at the beginning of each show included shit that wasn't shown in previous episodes, so it pissed me off. It's like the editors didn't realize that they left the footage out or something.

Top Bottom