Berserk Skyrim Mod video

Randomly found this on youtube not a Skyrim player myself but I thought the vid was pretty cool aside from a couple of translation issues

http://youtu.be/okSBuyfE8Jc

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
What stuck out to me was the title (since I didn't stick around to watch after the sky-emo or whatever it was): G-A-T-S/Guts? Really, in this day and age (might as well label it for "white's only" ...as far as anachronisms go, that is =)? I don't think anybody would be confused by just using the official spelling that hasn't been in question for about a decade now. I feel like most people that started following Berserk in the last 5 years wouldn't even know the significance of that alternative.

BTW, totally off-topic, but I was even able to register that name on Diablo II battle.net, which wouldn't have been possible back in the day, a testament to its dwindling usage (the name as well as the game =). Some other names I snagged: Zoddo, Griff, even Gaiseric, but no full legit spellings of main character names, with one amazing exception... Skull_Knight (D2 name formatting only allows _ spaces, so this is it)! :badbone: I hope a melee-bonemancer is a viable build, and I'm definitely going to have to use the Golem (btw, one of the Rogue NPC's you can hire in Act I is named Floria, no joke
Flora.gif
). I'm very much going to enjoy what I'll be imagining as "Skull Knight: The Early Years." It'll be a great moment when I get my first Bone Helm drop. :SK:

Top Bottom