IoE: Will it ever actually be a person we see...or is it more of a morales thing

No, that's not at all what it's about
It was just an idea. They never really mention any sort of idea of good in Berserk, so it's really only an outside thought.

When he removed episode from the story he said it was revealing too much about the world too early. When we wrote to him he answered that it wasn't sure the Idea of Evil would appear again in the story.
That's right, it wasn't an interview but a question. Good job on those questions by the way. So yeah, there is a big chance he won't use it. If he were to use it though, maybe it would be done in some sort of metaphysical way. A lot of anime's tend to do that where in the end they give us a moral lesson through some weird natural power of the world. I remember that the anime Code Geass did that. Star Wars did it too in Empire Strikes Back when Luke fights himself as Darth Vader in the cave...weird crazy shit like that. Maybe Miura would do something along those lines but in his own unique way? I'm sure he could pull it off fantastically :)

Rhombaad

Video Game Time Traveler
And even though the Idea of Evil may never appear again, I can't imagine it won't be alluded to (or mentioned outright) in the future.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Rhombaad said:
And even though the Idea of Evil may never appear again, I can't imagine it won't be alluded to (or mentioned outright) in the future.

That's a given, especially since it's already been referenced in the story since episode 83 was taken out.

KazigluBey

Misanthrōpos
Thought of the IOE when I saw this pic.

168x1rq.jpg

Top Bottom