Lithrael's revised Berserk Gallery 2013

Lithrael

Remember, always hold your apple tight
Hey folks just a heads-up, I finally rebuilt the old Blissing Ig Berserk gallery, and it can be found here:

http://www.lithrael.com/ig/index.php?cat=2

I've included my work and that of CnC, Proj, Vax and Spikey, the original gallery contributors.
(If any of you guys would prefer your work not to be archived there at this time please let me know!)

Further developments as they develop. :carcus:

Gobolatula

praise be to grail!
I have always loved your colors, Lith. I'm glad to see these all collected and in one nice gallery. Proj and Vax, you're amazing as well.

Some of these really take me back! Ah, memories.

Kompozinaut

Sylph Sword
This is great, Lith! It's been so long since I've seen some of these. I've forgotten about a lot of them. Really awesome re-experiencing all this art. Thanks so much for sharing!

Lithrael

Remember, always hold your apple tight
Aws, thanks and welcomes to you guys! Shucks!

Now added to the gallery: Grail's doodlies and oekakis, and Drakull's colors! I am missing a couple of Grail's oekakis though, 86. Foliage and 91. Egg Salad versus Peach Cobbler, which no longer load on the SK oekaki board - so if anyone happens to have them saved please let me know.

Now, this is already the huge majority of berserk colors that are even on the internet as far as I know, but I'm still pooting around sending messages to guys who don't seem to have been online for like 5 years to see if anyone else is cool with archiving. So if anyone else here knows a Berserk artist who might contribute, feel free to point them out to me or poke them on my behalf.

And of course if anyone here at the moment would like to contribute, send me a PM and I'll get it sorted with gratitude!

Thanks all! :serpico:

-Lith

Grail

Feel the funk blast
Thanks for adding my work to your gallery Lith, I'm humbled to be included in such talented company! :farnese:

I can think of a few folks whose artwork would be nice to include, but some of them only submitted a few pieces or haven't updated in a years. I'll have to do a little research, but I'll get you some names and maybe we can compare notes.

Edit: And yeah, forgot to mention that a few of my earlier oekakis were deleted due to some sort of error on the board a few years ago. Nothing of value was lost in my case. :ganishka:

Very nice, thank you !! :ubik:

It was about time all those cool fan-made Berserk colorizations have been conveniently collected in one easy to find place, rather than being scattered all over.
Lithrael, if I ever win that Pick 6 lottery jackpot, I will happily pay you and CnC both $500, 000 to colorize the entire series, from the very beginning til present :guts:

Omg. My FIRST color is even included! Thank you so much Lith. A few of these were gone forever when I lost an old external hard drive!

Cannot wait to get back to my home and finally begin coloring again with no pressing matters to distract me.

Thank you Lith. You always remain my coloring hero. :casca:

Top Bottom