SECRET SCHNOZ 2020! It's Gift Time!!

What should the post minimum be to particpate?

• 0 - No minimum

Votes: 3 30.0%

Votes: 1 10.0%

Votes: 4 40.0%

• 250+

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Grail

Feel the funk blast
Re: SECRET SCHNOZ 2015! Sign ups until Nov 15th!!

Thank you guys! It's something I look forward to drawing every year. :griffnotevil:

Grail

Feel the funk blast
Re: SECRET SCHNOZ 2015! Sign ups until Nov 15th!!

Thanks folks! Glad to have you all on board this year!

Just posting a quick reminder to everyone, we're accepting entries through this Sunday! :guts:

Re: Re: SECRET SCHNOZ 2015! Gift time!!

Thanks to my secret Schnoz (whoever you are!), got this today and I'm even wearing a matching burgundy sweater but I'm gonna hold off opening it till Christmas *:azan:'s resolve*

RxpBKFE.jpg

Grail

Feel the funk blast
Re: SECRET SCHNOZ 2015! Gift time!!

IncantatioN said:
Thanks to my secret Schnoz (whoever you are!), got this today and I'm even wearing a matching burgundy sweater but I'm gonna hold off opening it till Christmas *:azan:'s resolve*

What fancy-looking wrapping! :ubik: I'm excited to find out what you got! As for me, I'm putting the finishing touches on my gift before sending it this week.

This is a good time to remind folks who are participating this year: if you haven't done so already, please remember to let me and Incantation know when you send your gift out, so that we can keep track of what's going on. Thanks everyone! :guts:

Rhombaad

Video Game Time Traveler

I received my gift a few days ago, but I'm lazy, so I'm just now posting about it. Unfortunately, I don't know who sent it to me, because there wasn't a name on the return address on the package, or anything inside that indicated who it was from. :sad:

YD3dpJ8.jpg

Johnstantine

Skibbidy Boo Bop

My ninja skills are improving! I hope you enjoy it!

Also, Amazon is lacking in the "being sure to include the gift message" department they seem to be big on. This is the third time they haven't included one in something I sent!

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member

Johnstantine said:

Also, Amazon is lacking in the "being sure to include the gift message" department they seem to be big on. This is the third time they haven't included one in something I sent!

You could always email jeff@amazon.com about this, including relevant information about each order. That would probably guarantee that such a thing does not happen again. Would likely ruin a few people's day as well.

Johnstantine

Skibbidy Boo Bop

Aazealh said:
You could always email jeff@amazon.com about this, including relevant information about each order. That would probably guarantee that such a thing does not happen again. Would likely ruin a few people's day as well.

Oh wow, awesome! Thanks, Aaz!

Rhombaad

Video Game Time Traveler

Johnstantine said:

Thanks, man! I'm hoping to watch it this weekend. It's my favorite Pixar movie.

I know I'm a bit late, but I will be sending off my gift tomorrow!! It's an original piece of art -- so trying to find the time to make something as my Internship is coming to an end has been tough!!
I hope it makes it there before Christmas!! :magni:

Grail

Feel the funk blast

Jackolyn said:
I know I'm a bit late, but I will be sending off my gift tomorrow!! It's an original piece of art -- so trying to find the time to make something as my Internship is coming to an end has been tough!!
I hope it makes it there before Christmas!! :magni:

A handmade gift is always worth the wait! I hope it arrives on time too. :casca:

I'm glad that folks have started receiving their presents! I sent mine out yesterday.

Gobolatula

praise be to grail!

Thank you JMP! I love my presents! Here's some pics of me unwrapping:
schnoz2015_01.png

Oohh look at this BOX!

schnoz2015_02.png

THE WRAPPING PAPER!! OH MY GOD YOU ARE AWESOME!!

schnoz2015_03.png

This made me laugh so hard. I was actually expecting a "Beer Beard" to be inside this box (and I absolutely would've used it at work). But. . .

schnoz2015_04.png

WHOAAA!! TWIN PEAKS BUTTONS AND A DECAL!! THANK YOU!! I've been absolutely obsessed with Twin Peaks lately. I'm late to the party as always but only this year have I discovered the genius that is David Lynch.

schnoz2015_05.png

THE BEST DISNEY MOVIE ON BLU-RAY! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!

Overall I am very happy with my gifts and I had a lot of fun participating in this. Thank you for hosting as always, Grail and Incantation!

I got my present from Grail!!! What a lucky soul am I! I didn't take any photos sadly, but I am simply overjoyed!

I got volume 33 of Berserk: one more closer to finishing my collection!! Only 8 more to go!
I also got a League of Legends card and a B-E-A-Utiful framed photo of Captain Jack Sparrow!! (I'm a bit of a Pirates of the Caribbean nut)

Thank you very much!! I hope my recipient has gotten her gift!! :void:

Johnstantine

Skibbidy Boo Bop

Received my gifts from Gobs sometime last week and hadn't had the chance to say thank you, so thank you for Brook!

YOOOOOOHOHOHOHOHO!

Hey there, I hope everyone is enjoying a happy Holiday season this year! :serpico:

Gobolatula said:
Thank you JMP! I love my presents!
I'm so glad you like them and had fun opening them. :guts: I had a blast making the wrapping paper and putting your gift together.

I woke up this morning excited to find out what was in the box I had received, when what to my wondering eyes did appear but a treasure trove of awesome from my secret Schnoz! :ubik: I am bowled over by your generosity. I love everything you sent me, especially that sweet beherit necklace and miniature Dragon Slayer set. So freaking cool!!! Thank you SO much, IncantatioN!!! :guts:

Here are some pics of my presents:

DafPAMr.jpg

I got some cute cat socks, some neat postcards you can color, a super nice set of colored pencils with which to proceed with said coloring, a book I wanted about Japanese ghosts, and the Berserk set I mentioned. Here are some closer pics of it :

Front of the box.
9UpRcKZ.jpg

Back of the box.
CNBhlPA.jpg

The beherit and mini Dragon Slayer.
qxjDF0s.jpg

This was so much fun! Thank you for organizing it, Grail and IncantaioN! :ubik:

Grail

Feel the funk blast

Wow, looks like a great crop of presents this year! :ubik: Thanks to everyone who participated!

JMP, we were so impressed with your wrapping paper! How'd you make it?

Jackolyn, I'm so glad you're enjoying your gifts!! I ended up having to put that frame in the mail a little too soon after putting the wood lacquer on, so I hope it didn't stick to the wrapping paper.

I think my gift should be arriving soon, so I'll post pictures once it arrives! :slan:

Dar_Klink

Last Guardian when? - CyberKlink 20XX before dying

I got my gift from Rhombaad the other day and got some awesome stuff!
k0Aq10t.jpg

An Eraserhead bluray I've been eyeing as well as some volumes of Berserk to help round out my collection. Hurray for Lynch solidarity Gobby! Thanks Rhomby, I'll probably watch the movie tonight or tomorrow! I'm really excited to see it in Criterion quality!

Grail said:
How'd you make it?
I made a stamp by carving a piece of linoleum. I had to do it twice because the first time I got a little overzealous with my carving tool and cut off one of the little pointed prongy things on the top of the brand as well as messing up the border. But I just couldn't give up on the Berserk wrapping paper! :puck: The second time I took it slower and was more patient and things went much better. (Go figure, right?)
fQeYx4S.jpg

I also had another present come from my Schnoz yesterday. It hadn't made it into the original box, so he mailed it to me separately.
HJWiAfG.jpg

It's an adorable Japanese cloth print of cats. I hung it up on my wall and it looks really cute! :guts: You were much too generous to me, IncantatioN! Thank you so much once again!!!

Walter

Administrator
Staff member

JMP said:
I made a stamp by carving a piece of linoleum. I had to do it twice because the first time I got a little overzealous with my carving tool and cut off one of the little pointed prongy things on the top of the brand as well as messing up the border. But I just couldn't give up on the Berserk wrapping paper! :puck: The second time I took it slower and was more patient and things went much better. (Go figure, right?)
fQeYx4S.jpg

This is fucking awesome. :isidro:

Oburi

All praise Grail

Dar Klink said:
I got my gift from Rhombaad the other day and got some awesome stuff!
An Eraserhead bluray I've been eyeing as well as some volumes of Berserk to help round out my collection. Hurray for Lynch solidarity Gobby! Thanks Rhomby, I'll probably watch the movie tonight or tomorrow! I'm really excited to see it in Criterion quality!

Now THAT'S a good gift!

Top Bottom