SECRET SCHNOZ 2020! It's Gift Time!!

What should the post minimum be to particpate?

• 0 - No minimum

Votes: 3 30.0%

Votes: 1 10.0%

Votes: 4 40.0%

• 250+

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Rhombaad

Video Game Time Traveler
Re: SECRET SCHNOZ 2016! Sign up by Nov 15!

My Secret Schnoz was Gobolatula! He got me Heavy Metal on Blu-ray. Thanks, Gobs!

G408Qj.jpg

XionHorsey

Hi! Hi!
Re: SECRET SCHNOZ 2016! Sign up by Nov 15!

I got a present today! :ubik:

OOHH!! It's WRAPPED! NICE!
KUHgZJj.jpg

LKAsiZD.jpg

M5Vy7mh.jpg

DQ7! What a pleasant surprise! Hooray! Thanks, Rhombaad!

Re: SECRET SCHNOZ 2016! Time for Presents!

I did most of my Christmas shopping online this past weekend and have been receiving packages over the last few days. Yesterday I found a parcel left under my mat on the front porch. I opened the box to find not the stuff I was expecting, but my Schnoz presents inside! What a cool surprise! :guts: I felt like a kid at Christmas again. Thank you so much for all the lovely gifts, Theoden! I will enjoy them!
EJTJoSvh.jpg

Grail

Feel the funk blast

Fantastic stuff, guys! Congrats on all your gifts! Can't wait to see more as they roll out. :ubik:

Schnoz gift away!!! :ganishka:
EAk7HbDl.jpg

Disclaimer: I didn't draw this. I just stuck a reindeer Schnoz onto a free coloring page. :slan:

Gobolatula

praise be to grail!

JMP said:
Schnoz gift away!!! :ganishka:
EAk7HbDl.jpg

Disclaimer: I didn't draw this. I just stuck a reindeer Schnoz onto a free coloring page. :slan:
This year my Secret Shnoz was JMP and holy crap. . .
jmp.png

JMP you are so incredibly beyond kind. I really have been spoiled! :serpico:

First off, Japan is one of the Miura works that I haven't read yet and I'm so happy that I finally own it! I'm going to enjoy the hell out of this; I just know it!

Kubo is an amazing work of animation. I am so glad I got to see it on the big screen and I'm double-glad that I now own my own copy. To those who haven't seen this movie, please give it a shot. Also watch all the other Laika movies.

The Labyrinth 30th anniversary blu-ray looks amazing. What a great package and I'm looking forward to seeing all the special features! This one I consider to be a gift for both me AND Grail so an extra extra thank you for that, JMP!

Last but not least, you got me hot sauce! And this stuff looks like the real deal, which is awesome. The warning on the side of the box actually advises people not to fucking buy it because it's so intense, hahaha!

JMP you are an absolute class act. Thank you so much for your generosity. May you, your family, and your friends all have the merriest of holidays. You kick so much ass.

P.S. That bag is so cool. I am seriously impressed by that brand stamp! :guts:

You're very welcome. Glad you like your stuff! Enjoy!

Gobolatula said:
May you, your family, and your friends all have the merriest of holidays.
And all the same to you and yours! :guts:

Re: Re: SECRET SCHNOZ 2016! Time for Presents!

JMP said:
EAk7HbDl.jpg

That's awesome!

Oh man, be careful there Gobs ... that hot sauce has over 2 million scoville units. Even a bit on a toothpick will burn your tongue, so extra careful.

JMP - check out First We Feast on YT, I'm almost there in terms of owning all those sauces (this season) to replicate the experience.

Gobolatula

praise be to grail!

IncantatioN said:
Oh man, be careful there Gobs ... that hot sauce has over 2 million scoville units. Even a bit on a toothpick will burn your tongue, so extra careful.
I was about to say "that's nothing" but then I looked up the hottest hot sauce I have and it's 800,000.

Oh well. Time to die.
timetodie.gif

Oburi

All praise Grail

Gobolatula said:
I was about to say "that's nothing" but then I looked up the hottest hot sauce I have and it's 800,000.

Oh well. Time to die.

You should record it. Or better yet, wait and take a squirt on the next Skullcast. :carcus:

IncantatioN said:
JMP - check out First We Feast on YT
I watched a few episodes. Pretty entertaining! Got some good laughs. Thanks for the recommend!

IncantatioN said:
I'm almost there in terms of owning all those sauces (this season) to replicate the experience.
Oh man, I don't know how or why you guys do it. :mozgus:

Gobolatula said:
Oh well. Time to die.
:ganishka: You did say the hotter the better!

Gobolatula said:
I most certainly did. And I fully intend to put my hot sauce where my mouth is.
...maybe a bit in some chili or soup. Sounds like it's more of a food additive than a sauce you would put directly on something. I was looking out of curiosity at different Scoville levels and apparently it's got a higher rating than what's in some pepper sprays. :ganishka: Use with caution indeed!

Grail

Feel the funk blast

Hey MrFlibble, glad to hear you received your gifts! I hope you and your lil snakey have a fun time reading them together. :slan:

Gobolatula said:
Here's a video of me trying out the hot sauce that JMP got me!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJ9mF48j0B8

A few points, if I may:

1. You two are the coolest person on earth. Every video you make is pure gold.

2. How long did it take before your mouth returned to normal? Did it fuck up your tongue/tastebuds like cinnamon candies tend to do if you eat too many at once?

3. Croquettes are amazing. Fantastic choice for the delivery vehicle.

4. I have the weirdest boner right now.

Gobolatula

praise be to grail!

Skeleton said:
2. How long did it take before your mouth returned to normal? Did it fuck up your tongue/tastebuds like cinnamon candies tend to do if you eat too many at once
It took probably a good half-hour for my mouth to return back to normal. As for my stomach, that's another story. For hours I had the craziest stomach pains. Not your usual stomach ache; it felt like a jagged, heavy rock was sitting in there. I can't wait to try more! :D

Skeleton said:
4. I have the weirdest boner right now.
So do I. It's shaped like a clown. I've had it for months and I don't know how to get rid of it.

Gobolatula said:
Here's a video of me trying out the hot sauce that JMP got me!
Gob, you're crazy. :ganishka: I couldn't believe it when you kept dabbing so much of that stuff on. I had to pick my jaw up off the floor. Got to hand it to you, you certainly didn't take the easy way out on trying that sauce! Those croquettes looked delicious, by the way. Well, here's wishing you luck on the exit stage. This, too shall pass! :mozgus:

Grail

Feel the funk blast

JMP said:
Gob, you're crazy. :ganishka: I couldn't believe it when you kept dabbing so much of that stuff on. I had to pick my jaw up off the floor. Got to hand it to you, you certainly didn't take the easy way out on trying that sauce! Those croquettes looked delicious, by the way. Well, here's wishing you luck on the exit stage. This, too shall pass! :mozgus:

Same here - when I saw Gobs DUMPING on that sauce, I couldn't help but think, "He's going to regret this later..." :magni:

That said, he handled it better than I expected, because that sauce is really no joke. If what I've read is accurate, the number of Scoville units in that sauce is equal to the number found in ghost peppers, which I understand until recently were the spiciest peppers in the world. :isidro:

Gobolatula said:
It took probably a good half-hour for my mouth to return back to normal. As for my stomach, that's another story. For hours I had the craziest stomach pains. Not your usual stomach ache; it felt like a jagged, heavy rock was sitting in there. I can't wait to try more! :D

Jesus. :magni: You're definitely a far braver man than me!

Top Bottom