Griffith...? Femto...?

Amadeus

When dark and mysterious goes wrong... BE AFRAID!!
Ya know... I've been with this series for quite a while now (although I just ONLY signed up), However, I've only read up to about manga 16... *sigh* I have nooooooo money..

Anyway, one thing that has bothered me for.. well, ever since I Read/whatched the series was about griffith. When he turns into Femto, did he cease to be himself? The griffith we all loved (or at least I'm assuming cause he WAS an really cool character) Or perhaps is Griffith's concious still within his demon form. Right now, I'm not sure if these questions are answered later on in the manga. If it is, I suppose this is a question better suited for a FAQ. If not, I actually hope I'm arousing some thoughts to this or even pondering a question that some of the other 'residents' here may have in the past.

Anyway... That is, as they say that... I would be honored and pleased to hear anyone elses opinion on this matter. (Unless of course I'm asking question already answered.. Then this is probably just annoying. heh! ^_^)

~*Amadeus*~

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
It's a controversial issue that's been discussed a few times in the past.

My argument is that Femto is Griffith's spiritual existence. They're all of the same ego, that's made quite clear.

griffit is born again using the body of baby of Caska, but with the attributes of being previously Femto, asi continuous its dream supported by a new one I exercise, asi with abilities until now unknown, the subject aqui, is that its body is not in fact his, seems that in the long run the nature of demonbaby was to impose to Griffit

Oltobaz

Cancer no Deathmask
THE BEAST said:
i consider Femto to be Griffith's id, there of the same ego yet "griffith" is unaware of him
That's an interesting theory,yet I don't agree.Griffith is fully aware of Femto.Do tell me why you think differently,this matter needs to be adressed!!

thedarkhawk

grrrrrrrrrrr
i concider femto to be griffith 1's dark sidde his alter ego, evil twin.griffith 2 is the good side of griffith 1.

so in summary femto and griffith 2 are tthe good and bad side of griffith 1

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
thedarkhawk said:
i concider femto to be griffith 1's dark sidde his alter ego, evil twin.griffith 2 is the good side of griffith 1.

so in summary femto and griffith 2 are tthe good and bad side of griffith 1
Why? There's no evidence to suggest that they're of any different ego. There's overwhelming evidence that they're the same.

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
thedarkhawk said:
i meant griffith 1 split into 2 diffrent personalities

and you dont realy know if demons can split
This validates your argument?

Hell

Time to kill ;D
Of course, the 24 volumes a twice.
I was only saying that femto is the dark side of griffith, a metaphor

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Hell said:
Of course, the 24 volumes a twice.
I was only saying that femto is the dark side of griffith, a metaphor
But how is he any different than the Griffith we currently see? It's the same person... I know what you're inferring, I just don't think it's an accurate statement.

"You never change. After all this time you're waving your sword around before you even speak." -Griffith, Chapter 180.

That proves it for me...

Hell

Time to kill ;D
Yeah that's right, it's the same person, but before he was femto he was more human than now (obviously ^_^U). When he becomes Phemto, he didn't have good feeling like before (friendship etc.. it seems that way). Just like Guts when he becomes the beast: Only Hate
Only a paranoic opinion ::)

Amadeus

When dark and mysterious goes wrong... BE AFRAID!!
Interesting... Once I finally finished the mangas, I kinda started thinking that too... Well, more like if Gatsu was ever to become an apostle he would take the form of the 'dog like embodiment of hatred' as I've heard it said. Spiritual.... evil... dark.. demons sides or whatever..

~*Amadeus*~

Top Bottom