Which of the new animes have been dubbed in English?

I saw Arc 2 at Best Buy yesterday and I was wondering which have been released with English language yet.

I went to eBay and saw a Trilogy set for like 16 from Malaysia but wasnt sure if I should buy it.

I hate just subtitles.

Gobolatula

praise be to grail!
I am pretty sure all 3 have been dubbed in English, but only 2 out of the 3 have been released on DVD/Blu-Ray domestically in the US.

It's not up on Amazon or mentioned on their official Facebook yet. I wouldn't expect a DVD for the Holidays. :sad: Based on their previous releases, I'd guess that we can expect a Region 1 DVD release by February.

I hear most of the voice cast from original anime dub are reprising their roles... I wonder how much their acting chops have approved over the last 15 to 16 years. For those of you who have seen the dubbed movies, how do they measure up compared to the 97 anime series?

Deci

A warning about the Maylasian subtitles, in my experience with movies I've bought that way they were A) insanely cheap, B) translated to Chinese first, then to English, so the dialogue is completely incomprehensible about 1/5 of the time, and pretty much never completely accurate, only with a very good understanding of the story and a good head for deciphering is it even possible to comprehend, and C) a legal gray area if not straight up illegal.

Top Bottom