Homemade Dragonslayer

O

Obscure

Hello people of SK! This is my first post and I thought I'd share some very special things my dad has made for me, he's a fellow Berserk reader. :guts:

Wooden Dragonslayer:
20131205_233916.jpg

20131205_233821.jpg

20131205_233841.jpg

Manga at the bottom for size reference.
20131205_234414.jpg

Hawk Emblem:
20131205_234530.jpg

Feel free to ask questions or if you want more pictures. Helpful critique is gladfully accepted. :griffnotevil:

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Re: Homemade Dragonslayer and Hawk emblem.

Well that's very nice of your dad! I think the DS is too thin, but it's still a pretty cool present!

Grail

Feel the funk blast

Welcome to the board, and damn that's one hell of a present! I think the thinness actually works in this case, since you wouldn't want it taking up your entire wall. :guts:

Cool dad and that's a cool looking sword! I like the sword's colors and the cloth on the handle. The other advantage to the thinness is that it makes it less heavy to wield it for fun.

O

Obscure

Thanks guys. Sometimes when I'm home alone I swing the sword around in the house with Forces playing in the background... :farnese:

Obscure said:
Thanks guys. Sometimes when I'm home alone I swing the sword around in the house with Forces playing in the background... :farnese:
Awesome. Haha.

The DS looks great! I really like its design. As noted, it is certainly thinner than Guts's DS, however I think it looks awesome and I want one! :p
Amazing work. The handle and color/shading of everything is fantastic; it is very aesthetically pleasing. Beautiful.

Top Bottom