The Hawk of Light

Gatts0800

If you have an ass I will kick it!
In vol. 16-17 the hawk of light shows up a lot and when the hawk of light show up in peoples dreams it an omen that the savior of midland will come. So who is this savior?

krunkster

mankowodaisuki
From a very obvious external perspective it would seem as though the whit hawk signified the rebirth of Griffith, his coming to power, and dmoination/unification of Midland.
However the real truth may be something more sinister, or perhaps completely contrasting...

Majin_Tenshi

The can opener went bye-bye...
The people of midland think that the hawk of light is griffith and that he has come to save them. Considering the nature of apostles and such, this seems unlikely. No one knows Idea's goals though.

I think the true saviour is Guts.

kimchan

"Should I be overcome by the vapors?
Vampire_Hunter_Bob said:
I thought Guts was the Dark Hawk [is there a Dark Hawk? cant remember.]? ???

- Bob

There is supposed to be a Dark Hawk, but I think the Dark Hawk's identity is still unknown.

Majin Tenshi said:

Wow! hard to imagine Gutz is the saviour, he doesnt really care about other people except for Ricket and Caska. I dun think he really want save the people of midland, he only want revenge!!! :eek:

I think it will still be Griffin, it is his dream to rule a country, the present hawk of light really look like it is going to save the Midland from the kushan military!

Correct me if i m wrong :)

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Gutz said:
Wow! hard to imagine Gutz is the saviour, he doesnt really care about other people except for Ricket and Caska. I dun think he really want save the people of midland, he only want revenge!!! :eek:
Does that necessarily mean he can't save the people inadvertantly?

P

psymont

didnt the little witch(shierke - spelled wrong i know) refer to griffith, when she was spying on him, as the hawk of darkness? may be my translation or my ill memory .... i think i recall this .... ach, correct me if im wrong

Gatts0800

If you have an ass I will kick it!
I would'nt now if your wrong but, griffith seems as if he could be the Hawk of Darkness, however there is still the likely hood of him being the Hawk of Light.Although I hope it is Gatts because the fact that it doesn't seem as if it could be him almost seems to make him the Hawk of Light. And maybe don't you think that, being the savior of midland could be his dream?

roberto999

The Black Chick of Darkness
If I rembember correctly when Griffith became Phempt he was called " Phempt, the wings of darkness. So I think thera a little doubt about who the hawk of darkness could be. The hawk of light could be just a legend that Grifith is exploiting at his advantage (come on guys, no one go around telling "I am the devil incarnate" if he wants to have some followers ;D ) or there could be someone about whom we know nothing yet that has to make is appearence on stage yet

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
roberto999 said:
If I rembember correctly when Griffith became Phempt he was called " Phempt, the wings of darkness. So I think thera a little doubt about who the hawk of darkness could be. The hawk of light could be just a legend that Grifith is exploiting at his advantage (come on guys, no one go around telling "I am the devil incarnate" if he wants to have some followers ;D )

I think that's the best bet. We only know of one hawk and it's Griffith. The dream is to lure Midland people, he is the hawk who will bring darkness to the world. Seems plausible, doesn't it?

ShinHell9

I started on here when I was like 14...
Majin Tenshi said:
The people of midland think that the hawk of light is griffith and that he has come to save them. Considering the nature of apostles and such, this seems unlikely. No one knows Idea's goals though.

I agree 100% (see "what ending do you want" post)

T

temporary

kimchan said:
Vampire_Hunter_Bob said:
I thought Guts was the Dark Hawk [is there a Dark Hawk? cant remember.]? ???

- Bob

There is supposed to be a Dark Hawk, but I think the Dark Hawk's identity is still unknown.

The dark hawk is Griffith. At first, he was the hawk of light, but later, he turns out to be a demonic plague.

kimchan

UrashimaSenpai said:
The dark hawk is Griffith. At first, he was the hawk of light, but later, he turns out to be a demonic plague.

I think so too. I just meant that they haven't really stated "who's who" yet. I mean, it's not like Griffith wears a big sign that say "Dark Hawk." ;)

Majin_Tenshi

The can opener went bye-bye...
kimchan said:
I think so too. I just meant that they haven't really stated "who's who" yet. I mean, it's not like Griffith wears a big sign that say "Dark Hawk." ;)
don't tell me I'm the only one thats seen the sign.

kimchan

krebs4life said:
Neon Pink with an Arrow?!?

yeah ive seen it

Maybe it's that one he carries, right next to his "The Endtimes are Here" sign. And of course, don't forget his crate, so he can stand and scream incoherently.

Wow, this topic is really derailing.

roberto999

The Black Chick of Darkness
Well if the business of " The Hawk of Darkness" should fail, Grifith could always name himself the bat of darkness and double for Bruce Wayne if he should have problems with his back again ;D ;D ;D. All he has to do is to change a little the design of the helmet ;D

VGirlo

.....blah blah.....
Psymont Wallace said:
didnt the little witch(shierke - spelled wrong i know) refer to griffith, when she was spying on him, as the hawk of darkness? may be my translation or my ill memory .... i think i recall this .... ach, correct me if im wrong

I remember this too..but it could have been translation error ???

Top Bottom