Question about Femto, the Eclipse and the "Real world"

Hello there!

I haven't read the manga yet ( gathering funds :guts: ) but reading this forum pretty shows me things!

For what I have read here ( + OAV ), during the Eclipse of the flashback, Griffith puts a seed into Casca's belly for "contaminating" the baby actually growing inside her ( from Guts ). That's explaining from you as " that way Femto can enters the real world ".

-So, if the raping-Femto isn't already in the flesh world, how can he interacts with Casca to take her?

-How everybody could die, killed by non-flesh-world entities?

-Or, maybe it is people that were bringed to the spirit-world to be sacrified there? I'm trying hard to get you understand what I mean :ganishka:

It's the eclipse-2worlds that is bugging me. Does the Eclipse affects ( bring in hell world ) only thoses that Idea wanted to affect? Or is it the whole continent?

Thanks!

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Really, I think it'd be better for you to read the manga first and only then ask questions if you have any. I don't see what the point is otherwise. Aside from that, all your questions have been answered before and I'd appreciate it if you could search for answers before making new threads, so as to avoid redundancy.

thepopol777 said:
Griffith puts a seed into Casca's belly for "contaminating" the baby actually growing inside her ( from Guts ). That's explaining from you as " that way Femto can enters the real world ".

Femto corrupted Guts & Casca's son when he raped her. There is no indication in the story that it was a conscious act on Femto's part, nor that he had any foresight of his later incarnation at that point of the story. He was "just" raping Casca in front of Guts.

thepopol777 said:
-So, if the raping-Femto isn't already in the flesh world, how can he interacts with Casca to take her?

The occultation ceremony took place somewhere in the astral world, as you should be able to tell by looking at the scenery...

thepopol777 said:
-How everybody could die, killed by non-flesh-world entities?

They were killed by apostles, who all have a corporeal body and reside in the corporeal world.

thepopol777 said:
It's the eclipse-2worlds that is bugging me. Does the Eclipse affects ( bring in hell world ) only thoses that Idea wanted to affect? Or is it the whole continent?

You see, you seem really quite confused where it's not that complicated. That's why you should read the manga first thing. The zone affected by the Occultation ceremony wasn't very vast. Only those concerned where brought to the special place ("hell world" isn't a proper name for it) where it happened.

all your questions have been answered before and I'd appreciate it if you could search for answers before making new threads, so as to avoid redundancy.

There is no indication in the story that it was a conscious act on Femto's part, nor that he had any foresight of his later incarnation at that point of the story. He was "just" raping Casca in front of Guts.

Thanks for the answers. Actually I've searched a lot on the forum before posting. If I didn't, there will be tons of new topics of mine every minutes :ganishka:

It's that searching that makes all thoses questions cames up. Per exemple, you said that it was just a Raping thing but I read a lot of posts saying that it was done for reborn in the physical world. But I now understand that there is two schools here. One is the " Only for rape in front if Guts and hurt him ", the Second for this too plus " Bringing Femto part in the physical world ".

Anyways, you're absolutly right, I'll buy and read the manga cause it's pointless to ask questions based on topics.

Thanks!

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
thepopol777 said:
Per exemple, you said that it was just a Raping thing but I read a lot of posts saying that it was done for reborn in the physical world. But I now understand that there is two schools here. One is the " Only for rape in front if Guts and hurt him ", the Second for this too plus " Bringing Femto part in the physical world ".

There is only the school of Aazealh, which is where Aazealh schools you. :badbone:

Meaning, like I said, that there is no indication in the story that it was a conscious act on Femto's part. Which, when taken together with the context, the time lapse between the two events and many other factors, makes it quite unlikely to have been the case. I've posted more in detail about this a number of times if you're interested.

Top Bottom