The God Hand and the 216 Year Ceremony

Antonius Block

We must make an idol of our fear, and call it god.
I did my best to search the forum on this question and came up with nada, so here goes...

In terms of the 216 Year Ceremony, are we to assume that a new God Hand member was born after every cycle?

If so, does this imply that the 4 angels told of in the Gaiseric legend are possibly a different God Hand altogether?

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Antonius Block said:
I did my best to search the forum on this question and came up with nada, so here goes...

In terms of the 216 Year Ceremony, are we to assume that a new God Hand member was born after every cycle?

If so, does this imply that the 4 angels told of in the Gaiseric legend are possibly a different God Hand altogether?

The search engine is broken these days (I'll get around to fixing it soon I promise, I'm no doubt among those most annoyed by it), because believe me there are countless threads about this.

To make it short: there's no indication whether or not each ceremony has always been successful, however we usually assume it to be the case. If so and if we stick to the numbers we're given strictly, then either the "angels" mentioned by Charlotte in the legend of Gaiseric were not members of the God Hand, or those members aren't around anymore for an unknown reason.

Top Bottom