millenium edition

P

psymont

i just got my millenium edition guts and its not that different then the first .... besides the extra hands and angry head, he has an extra throwing knife, holster for it, and is missing his cloak ....

i-1.JPG

i havent opened mine yet cause everytime I do, pieces go missing cause of house guests so heres the question: one of the extra arms is the fold down cannon, the one attached to his arm is so he can hold his sword, but what is the other one? it looks the same as the one already attached.

P

psymont

yeah well, its kinda hard not to feel ripped off when the differences are so small .... i shelled $30 including shipping

ShinHell9

I started on here when I was like 14...
I have it too, one r-hand is to hold the sword, the othe r-hand has no use. one gun arm holds the sword, the other is clenched, and the other goes down to show the barrel of the cannon.

Shin Hakaida

i'm a smeghead
i got mine too, i like it better than the original one though, he looks more like the manga version, of course the hand cannon thingie is pretty neat too. I was cheking out the art of war website and saw a guts variant when he's berserk; the red eye and covered with blood, sooo cool!

P

psymont

whats the link for that site?

ah, i knew that was a useless arm! i just didnt want to admit it to myself .... damn

ShinHell9

Psymont Wallace said:
whats the link for that site?

ah, i knew that was a useless arm! i just didnt want to admit it to myself .... damn
They might still have some pics on hlj.com
It's an open hand, unless you need him to cup his hand it's usless

P

psymont

i looked on google for art of wars official website and found nothing ..... does anyone know the link?

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Very uhh.... strange figures on there. For one, there's a new Silat figure which looks FUCKING SWEET.

46.jpg

They also 3 different pics of this wacky Chinese dude, but Im not going to bother putting them here.

Also of interest is an Isidro figure:

41.jpg

A little lacking in quality in my opinion... And dark brown hair? What's going on?​

Lliugusamui

around the corner
I also think he's Indian-like. Even more, I'd say he's like an ancester of the gypsies : gypsies came from an indian noble warrior tribe that was exiled or quited the natal land for conquest ( dont remember ), and it was about 1000 years ago from now (now=2003)...
ps : im takin about silatt and ive understood you walter, anyway just wanted to talk bout it ^^

G

Genn21

Also of interest is an Isidro figure:

http://www.art-of-war.co.jp/__ShopMaker__/images/41.jpg

A little lacking in quality in my opinion... And dark brown hair? What's going on

that figure rocks how can you say somthings wrong there, you know isado looks badass (and a little like vegeta in that picture ...no woot points for dbz fans, i just wanna say he looks tough & angry for once :D

man you got ripped i got both for 18 each.... by the way the millenium one looks kinda.... dumb ;) it's just his "angry" eye looks well....dumb

Kuroi-san

Gonna do something, or just stand there and bleed?
I beleive those Chinese guys are characters from the Dynasty Warriors series. Alright... they look a bit different, but the resembelance is there. The first guy could be Sima Yi, the second... well, I dunno, but the third looks distinctly like Guan Yu.

I'm a bit weary of getting this other variation. I already have the Hawk Soiler & Black Swordman Gatsu figure, and didn't really get too attracted to this new one even though I am trying to get as many figures as I can. I think I'll pass on this one and save the money to hopefully put towards a Griffith statue.

ShinHell9

definitly from Romance of the Three Kingdoms, the first one is a tactician...looks like zughe liang to me, second was some guy who had to save the emperor's son during a battle (thats why theres a baby with him), and the last is guan yu because that IS guan yu's weapon...read ROTK some time, good book, good book

SexyCharlotte

All those who wander are not always lost
Damn

Most of those Art of War figures have been sold out!! Those were some totally rockin' statues there of all the characters. Am not sure how to convert yen to dollar but then seemed to run from 20 US dollars to over 300 for the fancy statues.

LG

Top Bottom