WTS: my berserk collection !many statues

hey everyone! many of you skullers know me, ive been collecting statues for over a year now and never thought id have to sell any of them :puck:

i havent really talked to anyone about it, but my parents have been going through a divorce for a few month now, but now its finalizing so im going to be on my own :SK:

these mean alot to me, and i want to thank all the sellers on these forums for there help and giving me these statues

im going to list all the statues i have for sale if anyone is interested in any of them or want more pictures please PM me or email me at soorajbains@hotmail.com

Normal zoddo without wings
Human zodd pale skin
Guts maken normal
Casca toy com release
And jeadeau limited edition green with banner
Griffith millennium falcon 1 normal edition
gods hand set with griffith in bandage
guts hawk soilder blue cape edition
griffith hawks soilder blonde hair
femto normal

zodd on horse senma
griffith melenium falcon 2 special edition
casca birth chapter bloody brand version
Isidro holding rock speical editin
griffith shooting star exclusive 1 white armor and locus attachment
griffith on horse
skull knight 2011 ver, exclusive version 2
guts and farnese
guts attack form blood shot eye
guts and Darka
Guts: Hawk Soldier on Horse (Limited Edition - Bloody) 1/10
houma zodd
Femto Rebirth
griffith 1/6 purple mantle exhibition art art of war
guts lost children 1/10 normal
guts episode of the birth feast normal-SOLD
Zodd III
Guts hundred man slayer 1/6
Siliat bloody
guts berserk and fire dragon (guts on rock)
skull knight standing green version
griffith 2012 version standing
boscone black mantle bloody
guts 2012 bloody version standing
grenbeld human form with demon soilder
skull knight birth ceremony with red swarovski eyes
zodd revelations with irvine
Guts & casca with attachment
guts kingdom of falconia
Berserk - Guts - Armored Berserk Wolf Face - 1/10 - Bust (Art of War) 2 peice set
skull knight horse riding figure 1 1/10
big red and green Beherit
puck and christmas puck holding Beherit

here are some pics as well from my other thread i always kept updated the merchandise thread

j2Rm9MG.jpg

kBue0Pw.jpg

LdAqKnV.jpg

F99MW9G.jpg

ZixtOEy.jpg

00p0juI.jpg

adizeuF.jpg

rC0DEul.jpg

XaHu3C5.jpg

n4bpSn8.jpg

Re3IcgH.jpg

EJJW9Pf.jpg

SlVmOPA.jpg

58pk5td.jpg

URKMVhi.jpg

sIomfMX.jpg

1HodUgp.jpg

vaCC044.jpg

GCp0B1Z.jpg

o46CMr4.jpg

I would just like to vouch for Bains. I have had the pleasure of dealing as both a seller and buyer with him and he is legit. :azan:

Akebobo

my god... it's full of pants
Aw Bains man, that's terrible news :(

I can also vouch for this guy, he's the tops.
I might need to buy a few things back from you my friend

Akebobo said:
Aw Bains man, that's terrible news :(

I can also vouch for this guy, he's the tops.
I might need to buy a few things back from you my friend

thanks everyone, anytime Akebobo just let me know

I'm sorry man, life sometime hits us hard like that.
One day you'll get back on your feet , and you'll be able to do whatever you wish with your life and your money.
These are objects, but I know how much emotion we invest into them.

Good luck on the sales, and I hope you'll stick around

people dont want statues? i dont want to sell on Feebay :/ would have to sell for more on thatwebsite to cover ebay fee's and paypal fee's :/

bains1989 said:
people dont want statues? i dont want to sell on Feebay :/ would have to sell for more on thatwebsite to cover ebay fee's and paypal fee's :/

For the record, I am very much interested in some of those statues! (Three, to be exact)
However, University is coming up, tuition is expensive and I don't know if I have the extra spending money to pay for any of them.

I'll PM you the ones I'm interested in, and perhaps we can arrange something? :guts:

Jackolyn said:
For the record, I am very much interested in some of those statues! (Three, to be exact)
However, University is coming up, tuition is expensive and I don't know if I have the extra spending money to pay for any of them.

I'll PM you the ones I'm interested in, and perhaps we can arrange something? :guts:

sounds good man, PM me anytime

Berserker78 said:
like the last message i'm interested about your statues but i need extra cash/money and i search other statues in japan it costs an arm :troll:

posted a few statues on ebay, offered free shipping but had to up the base price to make up for ebay fee's and paypal fee's and shipping :/

I bought the Guts: Black Swordsman off of him, and couldn't have asked for a smoother transaction!!
It's actually my first Berserk statue, aside from my Figma Golden Age Arc Guts (and soon to be Casca!!), and I'm simply over the moon excited to be the proud owner of this beauty!

guts_1_by_jackolyn-d7nnwp3.jpg

guts_2_by_jackolyn-d7nnwqf.jpg

The price he asked was extremely reasonable, especially for the quality of the statue!
I was at first skeptical of the fact it was made from PVC instead of poly-stone, but I couldn't be happier with it!! It has a very good and solid weight to it, and it's got a killer sculpt and paint. No chips or broken pieces, it's perfect.

Brains provided me with photos of the entire process, including a 360 degree overview, photos of the packaging process, as well as the shipping receipt!
It shipped very quickly, was packaged safely and securely and arrived in perfect condition.

I can't speak highly enough of the transaction and communication! Very pleased!

Highly recommended seller! :guts:

Thanks again, Brains!

Sent you a pm. I'm a new member, but I'll link you to my ebay or facebook if you have any doubts of my integrity.

I bought Normal zoddo without wings from Bains. He was very easy to communicate with and he also kept me posted throughout the whole process, So I always knew what was going on with the statue and since it was my first time buying from the forum it helped reassure me I wasn't getting scammed. So If you want anything from Bains' collection definitely buy now while you are still able.

Zoddo.jpg

Ahmetal

God hand help us
It was my first time too :slan: TOTAL pleasure.

:badbone: SK ruby eyes on the way. Thanks BAINS :guts: you fucking rock!

Top Bottom