Max Factory Femto

That looks great!!!! Now I'm not sure, is it the angle or sculpt? Either way, anyone who acquires this should perch it atop eye level so you're looking slightly up to it. Makes for a scary :femto: face.

And dayum, that cosmic-skin articulation ruminating throughout his body (most evident in the deltoid, pectoral, and ab plates) is beautiful.

imo his eyes are too far away from each other, giving him a silly face under that helmet.... :femto:
9f742fdbjw1ep3q2olkngj20zk1hcqbx.jpg

Kompozinaut

Sylph Sword
Seems like profile or indirect shots look best. Looking dead on he looks strange. Now that I think about it, how many times do we actually see Femto/Griffith with his helmet on straight on in the manga? It might just be the nature of the helmet design.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Delta Phi said:
Now that I think about it, how many times do we actually see Femto/Griffith with his helmet on straight on in the manga? It might just be the nature of the helmet design.

We do see it in the manga and it looks fine (during the Eclipse for example). Max Factory just messed up the eye alignment here. Nothing that can't easily be fixed for the production model I think.

3 years later! And we finally got a preorder link!!

http://goodsmileshop.com/en/CATEGORY-ROOT/Scale-Figure/Femto/p/MAX_WHS_WD_00010
Release Date: Sept 2017
Painted 1/6th scale polystone figure with stand included. Approximately 420mm in height.

98,000 yen (a few hundred USD cheaper than the Guts statue from 2016), and for me it was only 2,000 yen shipping which is absurdly cheap. Glad it finally is coming out!

Mine is here! Unfortunately I’m at work so I can’t post pictures today, but I’m so excited. Been waiting on this statue for years and it’s great to finally have it!

marioray said:
Mine is here! Unfortunately I’m at work so I can’t post pictures today, but I’m so excited. Been waiting on this statue for years and it’s great to finally have it!

Please post some pictures when you can. I would love to see how it looks like. I hope the paintjob quality is good.

The Beast of Darkness said:
Please post some pictures when you can. I would love to see how it looks like. I hope the paintjob quality is good.

The paintjob is amazing. Way better than the Guts release. I'm crazy impressed with this piece. And the face isn't as goofy as the prototype photos.

Here are a few shots, but I posted a lot more on my Instagram @berserkstatues (and will be posting more in the coming days).

Thanks for the pictures ! I was afraid that it would suffer from the same factory paintjob problem as their Guts' statue.
It looks amazing as you mentioned. I have to wait a little before receiving mine, but I'm very glad to see how it turned out.
I've bookmarked your Instagram account. :guts:

Top Bottom