Statue/kit painter and repair service

Ahmetal

God hand help us
I am located near Washington D.C. and am looking for a dependable painter. I may need to have a Zodd wing touched up in the near future. There is a small scratch on it and I am trying to secure a nice paint repair job.

I am also starting to think about collecting kits as well. Initially I didn't consider it since I don't have a painter but the work I see here has compelled me to find one and start collecting.

I would also love to have a statue repairman available in case I have issues bigger than a scratch in the future.

Any links/recommendations/connections would be greatly appreciate. Thanks for reading.

statueforum.com has a great selection of painters. For specifics, I have used Ed Bradley and Vince Vell Customs , both are available on statueforum. There's a section where you can ask generally among all the painters there - most of whom are very talented - and you can get a rough estimate.

Ahmetal

God hand help us
Liad said:
statueforum.com has a great selection of painters. For specifics, I have used Ed Bradley and Vince Vell Customs , both are available on statueforum. There's a section where you can ask generally among all the painters there - most of whom are very talented - and you can get a rough estimate.

Statueforum! Of course! Thanks for the reminder and for the recommendations.

Top Bottom