Threezero 1/6 articulated figures

Re: Upcoming: threezero 1/6 articulated figure

Some new pics from recent toy festivals:

mNV2XZi.jpg

xTmnyPx.jpg

SuFxCWc.jpg

Pretty much PERFECTION. Take a look at all these pictures!!! https://www.facebook.com/threezeroHK/photos/?tab=album&album_id=1486997781326045

Preorders go up September 12th. Also, SK's eyes are LED. Hot damn!

oo6EPZa.jpg

27I1RQd.jpg

cUL9N9V.jpg

Squiddot

The Falcon needs you. You don't need him!
Brilliant looking figures! Especially the amour work. Between these and the God Hand Figmas its great to see the character models branching out. I'd love a :SK: and :void: squaring off on my shelf.

Skullknight looks so amazing, I wish my Guts pre-order didn't get canceled :mozgus: if any one has any leads on on that wont cost me $300 plus hit me up.

For all those, who missed 1/6th scale Berserk Guts collectible, we will offer it one more time for pre-order at our store, starting from September 12th 9:00AM Hong Kong time for 230USD/1790HKD with worldwide shipping included in the price. You can find additional Berserk Guts images and full details in the listing at our store and in this album with hands-on photos (taken by Dick.Po) of already released Berserk Guts collectible: https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.1465518563473967.1073741968.697107020315129&type=1&l=9686dc357c

Pre-order links.

Skull Knight
http://www.threezerostore.com/index.php?type=Categories&id=21&pid=127&lang=en-US

Guts
http://www.threezerostore.com/index.php?type=Categories&id=21&pid=108&lang=en-US

Threezero still isn't the top of the 1:6 game, but it's a good figure. Not close to HT quality with the sculpt and paint, but really nice overall. Glad to have mine.

BloodTalon said:
Threezero still isn't the top of the 1:6 game, but it's a good figure. Not close to HT quality with the sculpt and paint, but really nice overall. Glad to have mine.

I'd say the gap is closing though. ThreeZero also often cheaper.

Lovely pics! I just opened mine up this weekend. HOLY SMOKES. I knew it was gonna be 1/6 scale but wow it really is quite big! What a worthy purchase. Very happy with it!

Berserker Armor Guts shown at a shown at a Beijing exhibition.
caNabTJ.jpg

Source: http://www.toysdaily.com/discuz/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=275410&extra=page%3D1&page=1

Reviving this thread, Berserker Guts was shown off at Winter Wonder Festival and ThreeZero says that he'll be up for pre-order soon:

Pics below, he looks really great and I'm psyched that we're finally getting a Berserk figure that isn't a $800-$1,000+ 1/4-1/3 scale statue.
Hopefully they put him up for pre-order SOON and add some other parts.

2384603.jpeg

2384604.jpeg

2384605.jpeg

For those who might have seen his posts here, the Berserker armor figure got sculpted by the forum member Theoden
WOW!! That's great! No wonder it looks so good, and here I was dreaming of owning one of their sculpts one day :guts:
Now I wonder if it's alright to reach out and ask if there's plans to have a helmet-less head...

Pre-orders OPEN!!
Price: $230 USD (shipping included) from their store (link above)
Release date: 4th quarter 2020

Berserk_Icon600x600pxiel.jpg

Berserk_PO_Logo_V03_d.jpg

Berserk_PO_Logo_V03_e.jpg

Berserk_PO_Logo_V03_b.jpg

Berserk_PO_Logo_V03_n.jpg

Berserk_PO_Logo_V03_g.jpg

Berserk_PO_Logo_V03_f.jpg

Berserk_PO_Logo_V03_h.jpg

Berserk_PO_Logo_V03_i.jpg

Berserk_PO_Logo_V03_m.jpg

Berserk_PO_Logo_V03_p.jpg

---------------------------------------------------------------------
Waited 4 years for this since it was first teased, just had to order 2!
Also thanks Theoden for sculpting the figure, it looks phenomenal for the scale!

Looks like his projected shipping month of Nov. 2020 got pushed back to Dec. 2020 (According to the Threezero website) :judo:
But Sideshow (where I grabbed my PO) is showing Jan 2021 - Mar 2021! Super bummed if that is the case. Really hoped to get this one in hand before the end of the year. Like.. a Christmas gift of sorts.

Looks like his projected shipping month of Nov. 2020 got pushed back to Dec. 2020 (According to the Threezero website) :judo:
But Sideshow (where I grabbed my PO) is showing Jan 2021 - Mar 2021! Super bummed if that is the case. Really hoped to get this one in hand before the end of the year. Like.. a Christmas gift of sorts.
Can't say much about it but it's very likely that this new delay is due to some 'extra' that wasn't planned at first on this Berserker armor Guts figure. They are working on it and it took a long time to make sure my work could be suitable for mass production.

ThreeZero direct orders ship express from HK if I'm remembering correctly. Assuming Sideshow is sea freighting them in that disparity is about right. It'll be worth the wait I'm sure. :)

It looks like pictures of the Berserker Armor Guts are starting to circulate among Chinese collectors. Really hoping we get some sort of shipping update soon! I'm dying to have this guy in hand :chomp:

Top Bottom