[ART OF WAR]Questionaries for Next Berserk New Release

amano

kono sekai ni wa
Hi guys,
I suppose we all have received the questionary mail from Art of War.
for those who don't here it is:
Dear our customer and Berserk fans,
ART OF WAR sincerely appreciates your always support to our Berserk figures and products.
We are planning our next releases now, and we really wish to hear your voice which will help us to make a decision.

Please kindly visit the Inquiries page, finish the 3 questions and write some messages to us.
https://art-of-war.ocnk.net/index.php/contact/b0a4f7a11e8882992d7f589eed74b1d611094a17baffd3d2fcbe12b26b17801b

We will offer 300 points for every customer who offer us answers to these questions before February 10th.
And if we release the item which matches your choice, we will offer maximum 1,000 JPY discount for you to order the exact product.
*Please register to our website first otherwise we cannot add points to your account.
Thank you very much for your kindest support and cooperation.
If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us at any time.
Sincerely,
ART OF WAR

So my question is should we make a common response we all post in their form?
Or just don't care because they do not too?

amano said:
So my question is should we make a common response we all post in their form?
Or just don't care because they do not too?
My answer to them is always more than couple of words, and sometimes our conversation lasts for 6-10 letters.
I think if they asking their customers they should care. However, they have separate websites for japanese and overseas customers and for japan they always provides more units of the same product. So question is - our opinion really weights this much, or we just a little drop in the ocean of japanese customers?

skullknight2014 said:
Im going to vote for - Cover Image of Berserk Comic Vol. 28 "Guts & Fire Dragon" (1/6 Scale)
This would be funny if Gecco will made same statue.
I vote for second one just because its new release.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
rayhato said:
So question is - our opinion really weights this much, or we just a little drop in the ocean of japanese customers?

I wouldn't say there is an ocean of Japanese customers.

Guts vs Gurunberd seems more interesting to me, especially if you consider fire dragon has already been done, headlong version might get another release and tentacle ship pose is kinda similar.

Top Bottom