Diwo's questions

Hello everyone! First: I'm apologizing for my bad english, it isn't my native language (I'm from Austria). I'm new in this forum and have some questions about Berserk (the answer can be personal thoughts too, like how you think it is and will be):

• Will Griffith die at the end of the manga?
  • Is it even possible for a God Hand member to die?
  • Why does the Chapter of Elf Island starts so early? Its starts with Episode 308, and after 29-30 Episode it is still not in sight
  • When will they reach Elfhelm?
  • Will there be a flashback for the Skullknight, how he became a Skullknight and for the God Hand members why they became member of the God Hand?
  • When Griffith is King of Midland, what will he do then from now on? Because he reached his dream and took his own country
  • Why did Griffith raped Casca exactly? Was it for reincarnate himself or to humilate Guts?
  • If Griffith has sex with Charlotte, will demon baby come out or a normal baby?
  • Did Femto merged the worlds or was it the Skullknight with his blade?
  • And after merging the worlds together, can the God Hand manifestate without problem in the physical world?
  • Is the Idea of Evil a enemy of Guts or is he neutral? Is he making Guts a way to defeat Griffith and all other God Hand?
  • And the last questions: After I have seen the timeline, some questions come up: When Gaiseric was attack by 4/5 Angels, where are they now? Did Void killed them somehow with being the "Absolute One" too? Does it mean, that Griffith will do the same thing?
  • Will the next chapter be a Guts or Griffith chapter? And when will it come out likely? I heard that Berserk is on hiatus again.

These are my questions for the moment, I know its many but I'm really clueless :???:

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
  • Diwo said:
    • Will Griffith die at the end of the manga?
    Yes.

• Is it even possible for a God Hand member to die?
    Yes.

• Why does the Chapter of Elf Island starts so early? Its starts with Episode 308, and after 29-30 Episode it is still not in sight
    Chapters last a long time in Berserk.

• When will they reach Elfhelm?
    Soon.

• Will there be a flashback for the Skullknight, how he became a Skullknight and for the God Hand members why they became member of the God Hand?
    If the Count, Rochine and Ganishka got them, I don't see why not.

• When Griffith is King of Midland, what will he do then from now on? Because he reached his dream and took his own country
    The dream is a pretext for the God Hand's plan, which we don't know the nature of yet.

• Why did Griffith raped Casca exactly? Was it for reincarnate himself or to humilate Guts?
    Seeing as the child is a weakness to him, probably the latter.

• If Griffith has sex with Charlotte, will demon baby come out or a normal baby?
    It's unprecedented.

• Did Femto merged the worlds or was it the Skullknight with his blade?
    Yes.

• And after merging the worlds together, can the God Hand manifestate without problem in the physical world?
    That is the implication of their appearance after Fantasia was born.

• Is the Idea of Evil a enemy of Guts
    Of course.

Is he making Guts a way to defeat Griffith and all other God Hand?
It doesn't have a gender, and that seems pretty farfetched. Why would it undermine its own plan that it's worked a millennium to create?

• And the last questions: After I have seen the timeline, some questions come up: When Gaiseric was attack by 4/5 Angels, where are they now? Did Void killed them somehow with being the "Absolute One" too? Does it mean, that Griffith will do the same thing?
No one knows.

• Will the next chapter be a Guts or Griffith chapter? And when will it come out likely?
How would we possibly know these things?

I expected some further explanation...I expected thoughts how you see it and different points of view... and sorry, I see almost every "it" thing as "he"

Walter said:
Really? Well, teach I'm sorry to have disappointed you! I'll try to do better in class next time!

I really don't know why you are like this.. I'm just making questions like normal peoples do and you give me this

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Diwo said:
I really don't know why you are like this.. I'm just making questions like normal peoples do and you give me this

"Normal" people don't start out their membership here by unloading 16+ questions, and then acting "disappointed" when they're given terse replies. I think it's pretty unreasonable to expect mini-manifestos explaining every single point in your laundry list of questions, most of which have no substantive answers due to their speculative nature.

Walter said:
"Normal" people don't start out their membership here by unloading 16+ questions, and then acting "disappointed" when they're given terse replies. I think it's pretty unreasonable to expect mini-manifestos explaining every single point in your laundry list of questions, most of which have no substantive answers due to their speculative nature.

I don't really know how it is here, but the Forums I used to know would even explain 30+ question and even with a smile at the end. Even if its a pure speculative answer. I'm just know only this and don't know how to spend time in a forum expect questioning, answering, reading and posting something

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Diwo said:
I don't really know how it is here, but the Forums I used to know would even explain 30+ question and even with a smile at the end. Even if its a pure speculative answer. I'm just know only this and don't know how to spend time in a forum expect questioning, answering, reading and posting something

Most threads like this contain a cohesive speculation, or something new you're bringing to the table, or asking about. An idea. A conversation starter. An original thought. Not just a laundry list of self-serving questions.

Walter said:
Most threads like this contain a cohesive speculation, or something new you're bringing to the table, or asking about. An idea. A conversation starter. An original thought. Not just a laundry list of self-serving questions.
Thats why I am asking, I dont know what I should speculate if I don't know a thing. For me, this is an discussion starter, so I can start discuss the answers...

Dude, use the search function. Half of these questions have been exhaustively discussed previously, and some of them clearly have an answer known only to the author. The lack of effort on your part is reflected in the responses you're getting.

ApostleBob said:
Dude, use the search function. Half of these questions have been exhaustively discussed previously, and some of them clearly have an answer known only to the author. The lack of effort on your part is reflected in the responses you're getting.

If it would be so easy, I would do it but I never was good in searching something. I don't know what words I need to put in to find an answer..

Diwo said:
If it would be so easy, I would do it but I never was good in searching something. I don't know what words I need to put in to find an answer..

You only have to copy and paste your question (or the key words of it) then enter it in the search bar. Still though, some of your questions can only be speculated on, f.e. your question concerning the next episode. Nobody besides the author can know on whom it will be based on and if you want to see speculations regarding it, then just go through the latest episode thread. Things will get easier once you get used to the forum, so i recommend taking a good look through it.

This is normally a very friendly community, but we typically expect a little thoughtfulness and effort to go into things. Also you might note that your questions were addressed promptly. For more detail, use the search bar or go into a little more detail about specifics, especially if you've searched and can't find anything out there.

I used the search bar and found really nothing. I even tried simple words like "griffith king" or "god hand manifestate" for "elfhelm" and I found nothing. I tried some other words too and found nothing expect this Thread.

I used the search bar at the top of the site, on the right. I don't know if this was the right search bar.

@ApostleBob thanks for the info. I try to make it more detailed next time :)

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Diwo said:
I used the search bar and found really nothing. I even tried simple words like "griffith king" or "god hand manifestate"

That doesn't surprise me.

I used the search bar at the top of the site, on the right. I don't know if this was the right search bar.

If you use the search bar from within a thread, it searches only within that thread. Use it from the forum index or just click the "search" button in the top menu.

Top Bottom