Doodles

Not a whole lot of practice sketching, but here it goes! Got the nose wrong and the mouth for sure... I was a little scared to shade the face too as I was afraid I would ruin what I did that was fairly OK. But here is Silat. Proportions mostly carried over pretty well. Guess the clothes need work too! This will be my doodle thread.... If I am not completely ashamed of my work, I will post it here so you can all chuckle! :ubik:

He needs to look a little bit more angry!

Link to original that I worked from - http://berserk.wikia.com/wiki/File:Silat's_Hair.png

Take 2. Silat's forehead has doubled in size increasing his IQ to epic proportions. He can now communicate telepathically and make people's heads explode.

So yeah... still need to work on the clothes, shading, and proportions, but I still feel like this turned out better in some ways.

Hey lazarus327

Second attempt is pretty decent I'd say. His mouth is a bit off and that's the main thing that throws me off but man I love whenever the Creation Station lights up. Never be ashamed and continue drawing, bring it! :daiba:

asic said:
Hey lazarus327

Second attempt is pretty decent I'd say. His mouth is a bit off and that's the main thing that throws me off but man I love whenever the Creation Station lights up. Never be ashamed and continue drawing, bring it! :daiba:

His mouth is extremely expressive, but on the original it is really just a couple of small lines... I could not for the life of me duplicate the exact way it was done. That was as close as I could get. I think I could have been a little more careful with drawing the outline of his face, which might have helped a bit.

Thanks for the compliment! I am going to stick with this for a couple of years and see how much I improve over time. Hopefully I will start to see real progress over the next few months.

The second attempt is a big improvement over the first. Like Walter said you couldn't have had better timing with this either! :serpico:

Top Bottom