Berserk Chronicles is gone?

Lithrael

Remember, always hold your apple tight
Hi guys, I saw some uncredited Berserk colors drifting around that I thought I recognised as being Armhan from Berserk Chronicles' old work. But I went to confirm and the site is gone.

ETA: Berserk Chronicles officially closed August 31, 2014.

If anyone saved off any of the colors from that site, I'd love to re-archive them. Wayback Machine only has a few of them. The art in question is this one, I've seen it around since at least 2008. http://static.zerochan.net/Guts.full.342936.jpg If anyone happens to remember if it's Armhan's or someone else's I'd love to know.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Lithrael said:
Hi guys, I saw some uncredited Berserk colors drifting around that I thought I recognised as being Armhan from Berserk Chronicles' old work. But I went to confirm and the site is gone. Instead there's just a domain squatter. Does anyone know what's up with it?

Enzus put an end to it a while back. I couldn't tell you when exactly but it's been a while, I'd say over a year. I honestly wasn't surprised, as he seemed to have fallen out of love with Berserk a long long time ago. RaffoBaffo can probably give you more details.

Top Bottom