Happy New Year SK.net!

I know there are some of you who are still living in the past but here in France we are now in 2016, so I wish all of you and your families good health and a great and prosperous new year!

Happy new year SK.net!

Happy New Year, everyone! :badbone: Looking forward to hanging with you here at Skullknight.net for more Berserky goodness this year! :guts:

Happy New Year!!! :guts: Wishing you all the best in 2017! I'm very excited to see what Miura has in store for Berserk this year. :ubik:

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks JMP, Happy New Year to you as well! Let's hope 2017 holds better things for us than 2016 did.

Happy New Year!

found this cool postcard on twitter, drawn by Miura to a fan
DSbtLTwUEAAKD-4.jpg

Tweet: https://twitter.com/tanukibayashi/status/947706381829730304

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Happy new year y'all.

Kaladin said:

Hehe, episode 352's timing was fortuitous. It's perfect for the Year of the Dog!

Happy New Year! :guts: I really enjoy this community of folks and I wish you all peace, joy, and prosperity in the coming year.

Kaladin said:
Awesome, thanks for sharing!

Aazealh said:
Hehe, episode 352's timing was fortuitous. It's perfect for the Year of the Dog!
Yeah, I was thinking about that, too. :serpico: Pretty cool.

Happy New Year SK! Wishing you all a wonderful and fulfilling year :guts:

Kaladin said:

Great find, thanks for sharing. (Also, I'm beyond jealous :isidro:)

Fancypantaloons

Trapped in time. Surrounded by evil. Low on gas.
It's a bit late but happy new year knights of the skull! :SK: Let's survive it again :guts:

(I was going to make a thread but maybe it's a good idea to use this one, you guys used it for 3 new years)

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Fancypantaloons said:
It's a bit late but happy new year knights of the skull! :SK: Let's survive it again :guts:

(I was going to make a thread but maybe it's a good idea to use this one, you guys used it for 3 new years)

Thanks, happy new year to you and everyone at SK.net.

Grail

Feel the funk blast
Happy 2019 to all! I hope everyone meets their ambitions for the new year. I'm personally hoping to draw more! :void:

Top Bottom