Has anyone watch any good animes lately?

Yozuru

"I say when it ends!" - Lucina
I have been getting into this anime called: Boku Dake ga Inai Machi (ERASED)

77957.jpg
It's wonderfully and greatly paced! Here is a quick synopsis of it:
A struggling manga artist and pizza boy extraordinaire in his late twenties. Seems like your average Joe, right? Wrong. The protagonist of Boku dake ga Inai Machi, Satoru Fujinuma, possesses a very special gift. His supernatural ability, which he calls "Revival," triggers a time leap, sending him back to right before certain life-threatening events occur, allowing him to prevent these tragedies and save the day.

After a devastating incident in his present day life caused a sudden "Revival," Satoru was sent back to when he was a young, elementary school student, one month before his classmate Kayo went missing. He is forced to solve the mystery behind the serial kidnappings in his hometown and protect his childhood friends.

Boku dake ga Inai Machi is a thrilling, Sci-Fi series that explores the past and present of the main characters in a unique way. Who is the mystery kidnapper? Will Satoru succeed in saving the day when his friends' lives count on it? And will changing the future have any negative effects on present day life?

Have you guys watched anything good lately? I want to know so I can add onto my list. :casca:

Jerkins

There isn't enough space for me to write what I wa
I've heard Erased was mediocre, although I haven't seen it or anything recently tbh

Yozuru

Jerkins said:
I've heard Erased was mediocre, although I haven't seen it or anything recently tbh

I have to admit, the 1st episode is REALLY dull. But once you get to episode 3, it ramps up in interest a lot. I have goosebumps from just watching it. I would recommend picking it up if you like getting your feelings riled up. :judo:

Quirkus said:
Psycho Pass, Kill la Kill, Steins Gate, and Claymore are the most recent ones I have watched all really good imo.

All good animes! You might like the one I have listed since it's also about time travel.

I have watched them all, my favorite out of the bunch has to be Claymore. The manga series for it was completed over a year ago, so if you're really into it, it's worth the read! :guts:

Yozuru

Emeratu said:
I highly recommend Naoki Urasawa's Monster.

I have that on my list! Should I watch the animation adaption or read the manga for it? :???:

TheBranded1 said:
I'm liking erased, Dimension w, and always the fun.or serious parts of Gintama.

I love Gintama, the serious parts are absolutely a blast to watch and it gets you addicted. My favorite arc in the series is when everyone gets genderbend, it's so funny! :ganishka:

Johnstantine said:
Your Lie in April.

I love classical music, so I watched the anime series last month and man it's an emotional roller coaster. The bright color palette and how it progresses into colder and muted colors made me feel so much emotion. The piano pieces like Love's Sorrow and the finale was just all heartbreaking. I usually don't cry in animes, but this one tore my heart out. It shows a lot of much thought and care went into the story and development. You are emotionally invested in the characters and when they hurt you hurt. :judo:

One I saw recently that I enjoyed was Mononoke. It's about a mysterious character called the Medicine Seller and his adventures in dealing with demonic creatures. It's humorous at times and can also be creepy. I love the art style, looks like it's made of a collage of brightly colored papers with different textures and designs.
Mononoke_TV_2007.png

Lots of crazy characters and interesting, if a bit perplexing, story lines. It seems to leave some room for the viewer to interpret what they think things meant and I kind of liked that.
Apparently it started from a short story that appeared in a series called Ayakashi: Samurai Horror Tales. The story in that was called Bake Neko. It must have been popular enough that it spawned it's own series which is Mononoke.

Top Bottom