Pokemon Sun/Moon

jackson_hurley

even the horses are cut in half!
So there's a new Pokemon game that's just been announced. Pokemon Sun/Moon. It's gonna be out at the end of the year, for the Holiday.

http://www.pokemon.com/us/pokemon-video-games/pokemon-sun-and-pokemon-moon/

Now I am not a huge fan of Pokemon and only started playing last year with X version (and I have the game boy Red version too).

I'm kinda excited about that since I'm starting to like that game.

Thought I'd shared this here.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Haven't played a Pokemon game since the original GB one, that I went through at the time because I knew it was solid. I kinda wish I'd gotten White/Black on NDS a few years back.

Aazealh said:
Haven't played a Pokemon game since the original GB one, that I went through at the time because I knew it was solid. I kinda wish I'd gotten White/Black on NDS a few years back.

You should give them a chance when you can! They're my favorite in the entire series.

jackson_hurley

even the horses are cut in half!
Aazealh said:
Haven't played a Pokemon game since the original GB one, that I went through at the time because I knew it was solid.

Yeah the Red one is pretty cool. I need to finish my game though. The only two games I own of Pokemon are one of the first on game boy and one of the last on 3ds. So in between I don't know them yet. My girlfriend has a bunch of the series.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Patrick said:
You should give them a chance when you can! They're my favorite in the entire series.

Yeah I remember they got really great reviews when they came out. Oh well, maybe I'll get around to it someday!

Feeblecursedone

"This hammer has broken Daemons on my anvil, Elf.
Im probably gonna get Sun because of the legendary on the cover. As for the starter, i think i'll go with the owl. Why they made it grass is beyond me though.

Feeblecursedone

Which starter are you guys gonna start with? Im thinking choosing the owl, its kinda cute. I never start with grass pokemon and this one is half flying so it's gonna be a new one for me. The cat is also nice and I dont really like the seal.

Kompozinaut

Sylph Sword
I really don't like Popplio's design, but I've always chosen the water starter ever since Squirtle in Red (though I didn't play White/Black). If I get around to playing Sun/Moon, I'll probably still choose the stupid thing. Besides, it's not like I have to use him, and maybe his later evolutions are better looking.

Feeblecursedone

Yeah I've always went with water pokemon as well, totodile and mudkip were always my favorite starters. Figured out I wanna try something new for the start of new generation though.

And true, baby forms tend to be a trap and some pokemon have really good later forms even if they look stupid in start. We shall see. I wonder what are they gonna implement as new way to chain shinies.

residentgrigo

Excitement and Enjoyment!
The series made a noticeable jump into the modern age with Pokémon X/Y. I bought Y and the series indeed peaked with 2nd entry Delta.
I finished the campaigns of all the main entries and expect to go with Sun and Litten the fire-cat, his final evolution even looks cool.

residentgrigo

Excitement and Enjoyment!
They "leaked" but the art does look legit. Goolge-san is your friend, if you aren´t "strong enough" :ganishka: and they look very nice, unlike the 1st forms.
Isn´t it ironic that a visible Batman fan as me probably won´t get the version with the bat on the cover?

Johnstantine

Skibbidy Boo Bop
Feeblecursedone said:
Which starter are you guys gonna start with? Im thinking choosing the owl, its kinda cute. I never start with grass pokemon and this one is half flying so it's gonna be a new one for me. The cat is also nice and I dont really like the seal.

I don't know if you were asking me or just in general, but I'm pretty much staying away from everything related to the game(s) until they come out. It's more fun that way, I guess.

residentgrigo said:
Isn´t it ironic that a visible Batman fan as me probably won´t get the version with the bat on the cover?

Not really, no. I love me some Batman, but Sun just appeals to me more.

Top Bottom