What qulifies One To Be A God Hand Member?

I was wondering what special traits does one need in order to enter the ranks of the God Hand, is it purely a numbers issue? as in the more you can sacrifice, the more powerful you can become, since so far Apostles have only sacrificed one or two people, whereas in the only two God Hand ceremonies we know of, hundreds of people were sacrificed. Or is it a personality a deciding factor? are each of the God Hand members chosen because they are the purest representations of a facet of evil, like how Conrad is associated with Death, Slan is associated with Lust. I'm interested in anyone eases thoughts on this.

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Wenliinvictus said:
I was wondering what special traits does one need in order to enter the ranks of the God Hand, is it purely a numbers issue?

Well, there's the fundamental difference of the Beherits being used. But beyond that, I think you're approaching it the wrong way. It's not like the Idea of Evil makes selections about who is adequate to be a member of the God Hand among a pool of random humans. They're bred to be who they are, to make the choices they make, and to be placed in a context that is beneficial to them accepting the sacrificial rite.

They are exactly who they are supposed to be, as planned for centuries.

Top Bottom