Casca's wishes

Hello everybody.

I am a big fan of berserk since the first time I read it near 20 years ago.
I wants your opinion about a theory that I thinking from some weeks.

So since guts leave the band of the hawk, skull knight :SK: always be use to announce the switch in the scenario line (it could be in two different way the fist is after his apparition they active the change or/and what he say (prophetic or oblivious says or discussion) could change the story after like : "you couldn’t protect her and takes your revenge" announce his new trip to bands). So the last dialogist apparition he make on the beach when he say "what you wishes for may not be what she wishes for" make me the same trouble guts'. Guts wishes are clear :griffnotevil: taking back Casca sanity :casca: and take his revenge to Griffith by killing him :rickert:. Why Casca would not wishes for that. When it suddenly became clear. Since she comes back from the eclipse her single human normal reaction was with her child (she became a mother) she feel him and want to protect him. I am sure she feel him when they meet the new Griffith at the swords hill, and knows that he was the vessel of Griffith new body. So she may wants to take revenge :rickert: but not Killing her son. She may want to do a kind of exorcism :mozgus: for sanding back femto to astral word and take back her son. Guts have to go in astral world to take a full revenge indeed. :void: :ubik: :slan: :femto:

This make a big different in story line of Guts band’s because for an exorcism you need time and overpower the enemy so you couldn’t do it in a melee wars but more in a infiltration mode like the Julius kill or Griffith exfiltrate.

A notice about the demon child (whose name also Guts :sad: in the alternative future if Griffith refuse to sacrifice his band, so we know “only” in this alternative future he don't make anything bad :griffnotevil:). At the beginning, I don't know if Guts Jr. was Guts (corrupt by femto) or Griffith son. Now it is clear within this alternative future. Because in this alternative future Griffith won't be able to make normally sex :ganishka:(he trying but it was pathetic) and I don't see Casca rapping (or abuse) him.

Do you notice how the child of the moon, grow up between his 1st and 2nd apparition. Maybe because he was nearest from the elf island (so he could be an adult in real word and peraps the father of chicchi).

Thank you for your feeling about why I says.

P.S.: To finish with a berserklejerk :ubik: (but not really) within the number of French people here (I am also French with problem on writing). You nearly could open a sub-forum in french.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Hello, here are my comments.

strategia said:
So since guts leave the band of the hawk, skull knight always be use to announce the switch in the scenario line (it could be in two different way the fist is after his apparition they active the change or/and what he say (prophetic or oblivious says or discussion) could change the story after like : "you couldn’t protect her and takes your revenge" announce his new trip to bands).

I think you're mistaken. The Skull Knight typically appears around important events, but his appearances haven't necessarily corresponded to changes in the storyline, nor have they been used to "announce" said changes.

strategia said:
Guts wishes are clear taking back Casca sanity and take his revenge to Griffith by killing him. Why Casca would not wishes for that. When it suddenly became clear. Since she comes back from the eclipse her single human normal reaction was with her child (she became a mother) she feel him and want to protect him. I am sure she feel him when they meet the new Griffith at the swords hill, and knows that he was the vessel of Griffith new body. So she may wants to take revenge but not Killing her son.

Well first off, the Skull Knight's line here may refer to several different things, not necessarily to Griffith's hypothetical death. That being said, sure, it's quite likely Casca would be reluctant to follow a course of action that would lead to her son's death. In fact I also believe Guts himself would not be comfortable with it if he knew all the details. This is something I have been speculating about for a decade now. I'm quite convinced that the boy will play a central role going forward.

strategia said:
She may want to do a kind of exorcism for sanding back femto to astral word and take back her son. Guts have to go in astral world to take a full revenge indeed. This make a big different in story line of Guts band’s because for an exorcism you need time and overpower the enemy so you couldn’t do it in a melee wars but more in a infiltration mode like the Julius kill or Griffith exfiltrate.

I think you're getting way ahead of yourself here. We don't even know how it all works, how strongly the boy and Griffith are linked together, nor whether it's possible at all to separate them now. In any case, I think it's likely that the boy will have a hand in helping his parents defeat Femto.

strategia said:
A notice about the demon child (whose name also Guts in the alternative future if Griffith refuse to sacrifice his band, so we know “only” in this alternative future he don't make anything bad). At the beginning, I don't know if Guts Jr. was Guts (corrupt by femto) or Griffith son. Now it is clear within this alternative future. Because in this alternative future Griffith won't be able to make normally sex (he trying but it was pathetic) and I don't see Casca rapping (or abuse) him.

What the hell are you talking about? :???: Alternate future? You mean that dream Griffith had in volume 12? That is so irrelevant.

strategia said:
Do you notice how the child of the moon, grow up between his 1st and 2nd apparition. Maybe because he was nearest from the elf island (so he could be an adult in real word and peraps the father of chicchi).

I don't think that has any relation with being nearer Skellig. I also don't know where you got the idea that the Moonlight Boy, who is Guts and Casca's son, could possibly have been the father of Chich, an elf who lived at least 10 years earlier.

Aazealh said:
I think you're getting way ahead of yourself here. We don't even know how it all works, how strongly the boy and Griffith are linked together, nor whether it's possible at all to separate them now. In any case, I think it's likely that the boy will have a hand in helping his parents defeat Femto.

That true all the information we have about they link was in the beginning of episode 283 perhaps a speculation making by the emperor of the Kushan empire :ganishka:. Who may know some thing. If this situation can be happen it is true he try to help his parents by weaken femto :mozgus: or other way to get back with his parents "alone". He peraps could act like the guts' beast. :beast:

Aazealh said:
What the hell are you talking about? :???: Alternate future? You mean that dream Griffith had in volume 12? That is so irrelevant.
Yes I taking about the volume 12 :guts:

Aazealh said:
I don't think that has any relation with being nearer Skellig. I also don't know where you got the idea that the Moonlight Boy, who is Guts and Casca's son, could possibly have been the father of Chich, an elf who lived at least 10 years earlier.

At the begging I also thing the same :slan:, but for that I was refer to Schierke speculation about him in episode 331. Where she say that i could be an envoy of the fowerstormking of might be his avatar.
So if it is an avatar he could be adult and be the father ohich. :puck:

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
strategia said:
That true all the information we have about they link was in the beginning of episode 283 perhaps a speculation making by the emperor of the Kushan empire

Uhhh no it's not. Episode 283 has no information about this at all...

strategia said:
He peraps could act like the guts' beast. :beast:

Those are two very different situations. The Beast of Darkness is just a personification of Guts' darker side. The boy is an independent entity whose body has been taken over.

strategia said:
Yes I taking about the volume 12 :guts:

Ok, well like I said it makes no sense.

strategia said:
At the begging I also thing the same :slan:, but for that I was refer to Schierke speculation about him in episode 331. Where she say that i could be an envoy of the fowerstormking of might be his avatar.
So if it is an avatar he could be adult and be the father ohich. :puck:

Schierke is most likely wrong with that assumption. The signs pointing to the boy being Guts and Casca's son are too numerous. But really, even if he were the King of the Flower Storm, there is no reason to assume he would be Chich's father. We don't even know how elves reproduce at this point.

By the way your spelling is really terrible, it would be nice if you made an effort in that area.

Aazealh said:
By the way your spelling is really terrible, it would be nice if you made an effort in that area.

It is true I am dyslexic :daiba: and it is more awful in a foreign language. :???:
If i could writing or explain (in oral) you in french it would be easier :isidro:, but it will be more difficult to share.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
strategia said:
If i could writing or explain (in oral) you in french it would be easier :isidro:, but it will be more difficult to share.

You can send me a private message if you want, although I think I got what you meant.

Top Bottom