Who is the weakest God Hand and why.

SaiyajinNoOuji

I'm still better than you
On my webpage, I say that Slann is the weakest just because she is the first to be introduced...you know, kindsa saving the best for last, thus Void is the last to be introduced and is the presumable leader. I don't know...with Chapter 219, we are seeing what her current powers are and just over all, no God Hand is weak in the terms of Humans.

korkor

I could be a llama
well we have not seen any of the other god hands powers (except some of ubiks, and if you call branding a power maybe voids :p)

but you might be right, if slann is defeated in the upcoming fight(that is assuming she just doesnt run back to where ever she came from), then she was probably the weakest one (skully cant beat void so we are sure if she is beaten by him, she IS weaker than void)

Majin_Tenshi

The can opener went bye-bye...
korkor said:
well we have not seen any of the other god hands powers (except some of ubiks, and if you call branding a power maybe voids :p)
You see Femto nuke an apostle.

Height is everything to the godhand!

Lliugusamui

around the corner
Well the topic is meaningless.
God Hand is master of fate, not super strong killers. Apostles are created for this. So each member has his own capacities, but not physically I think.
Such as Void happens to have a good masterisation of karma and law of causality, he seems to control space around him too...
Slann's a bitch, I guess her abilities are about the "corps-à-corps" for fight and sex ...
Ubik plays with time, appently and subconscious things ( ex. with the count=>return to the past ; with griffith=>return to a past-like period and deep spirit of griff ... :-\ )
Conrad ( he's Mao-faced !! ) probablybrings death with plagues, earthquakes and all ( remember the page whre we see Scythe, many natural disasters are mentioned... _I_think it's all conrad's 'fault' )
Femto, even though he's not stayed long has the power of rape ;D and destroying things at distance...
well well well...

Lliugusamui

around the corner
Majin Tenshi said:
Lliugusamui said:
God Hand is master of fate,
funny, I thaught that was Idea.
right, but God Hand is kinda the representant of Idea who have more influence upon humans(i mean directly).
What I mean is it's not Idea that brands the sacrifices ...
Oh shit ! I'm so confused again, but I know what I mean, I hope you got it too ^^
Guillaume
"There is one end of Idea's core that looks like DNA, it's remembering me of Akira."

Darok

Melancholy (Holy Martyr)
if we follow the power level standards that are present in video games, the weakest is always presented first, and fought first. so, that would be slan.

but this aint a video game

korkor

I could be a llama
i wonder if that would hold true here too...
lets look at the "major" apostles gutts has fought. as he advances they become harder to beat! (well maybe the last 2 were somewhat equal)

T

temporary

Majin Tenshi said:
Nah, I'd say its the smaller of the two fries.
No way, small is good, they can climb up Slann's ass and tickle her insides silly!

SaiyajinNoOuji

I'm still better than you
I'd buy that for a dollar! UrashimaSenpai [Have not Slept since Friday]

I think I have issues...maybe I can convince my girlfriend to dress up like Slann? Ahhh....

Mizar

Œ©‰Ž•·‚©‰ŽŒ¾‚퉎
SaiyajinNoOuji said:
I think I have issues...maybe I can convince my girlfriend to dress up like Slann? Ahhh....

That's easy, just ask her to remove all her clothes. ;D

Begemot

STOP UNDRESSING ME WITH YOUR EYES!
Mizar said:
SaiyajinNoOuji said:

That's easy, just ask her to remove all her clothes. ;D

Yeah, and wear a black corset that shoves a dildo between her boobs.

Begemot

How could I have forgotten the pair of wings?! ???

Oh yeah, I was distracted by a pair of something else she posesses in abundance :D

Begemot

Now that I think about it, we've forgotten the hair!

A green dye job is easy enough, but how does she get it in those nice tentacles?

Godo

Check out these rippling biceps
Probably one of the shorties.

THough the one who can morph time/delve into people's minds (Ubik?) is probably stronger.

J

korkor said:
i wonder if that would hold true here too...
lets look at the "major" apostles gutts has fought. as he advances they become harder to beat! (well maybe the last 2 were somewhat equal)

U r forgetting Zodd
BTW, wat were the 2 apostles, i presumed that toughest 2 that Gutz kill were Roshinu and Count... He barely survived after the fight.

For the God hand, i think they maybe equal, and wat i mean is all had unlimited power. Void may also presumed to be the leader becz he might be the 1st god hand...

Garouken

I'm a llama!
I'm not sure if anybody has thought of this, but does being in the astral world(or wherever the god hand happen to be) build strength like living in the interstice? If so then Void would be the most powerful and whoever came next would be second in line.

Although it does seem like they have unlimited power in certain circumstances.

Top Bottom