My Berserk drawings

Grail

Feel the funk blast
Hey Bonfire, looks like you're off to a good start! Keep up with your practice, because I guarantee studying Miura's work will give you some great experience. :guts:

Grail said:
Hey Bonfire, looks like you're off to a good start! Keep up with your practice, because I guarantee studying Miura's work will give you some great experience. :guts:
Thank you, I've been learning how to draw manga for 6 months, those are my 2 drawings of Berserk so far, next up is Griffith. Berserk is a manga I know well so it's more instinctive that way even though I'm a beginner. Any advice anyone? Maybe I should uploads a couple of close ups Thanks everybody for the feedback

I drew Griffithfor the first time... I kinda messed up the face and some of the armor proportions, but the horse and hair texture came up better than I first thought, so yeah... I'm still practicing... Also I uploaded a more detailed pic of my first Guts drawing. https://m.imgur.com/a/br2Tn Feel free to criticize!

IncantatioN said:
Damn good (!), I'm sure you'll get better with practice and things will flow better too. How long did those drawings take?
Thank you, they took me like half a day each, but I only draw 1or 2 hours at a time, so a couple of days

JK17

Out From Under The Shadows
Just amazing! It looks like it came right out of the volumes! Superb job! I wish I could draw like that. I can do some, but not at that detail level. I do have artbooks in my book collection. And since I just got into Berserk a month ago it might inspire me to actually work on drawing!

Top Bottom