Community > Podcast

Skullknight.NET Podcast: Episode 85

(1/2) > >>

Walter:

Episode 85: Crepuscular Wilderness [Ep. 348] (1h 52min)

We finally dive into Casca's mind and see the calficied damage of the Eclipse. Stick around until the end for about 20 minutes of us gushing over Zelda: BotW.

PS: I finally did it. I said the wrong number podcast at the start. When you hear "Episode 86," just know that you aren't suddenly a visitor from the future, I merely said the wrong number.  :judo:

===========================================
Subscribe to the podcast on iTunes or by plugging this address
into your favorite podcast app: http://skullknight.net/podcast/rss.xml
===========================================

GiantSword Mufasa:
As always, great episode! Love the insight. Cant wait for the next one! <3

Johnny Apples:

--- Quote from: Walter on March 27, 2017, 03:28:53 AM ---
PS: I finally did it. I said the wrong number podcast at the start. When you hear "Episode 86," just know that you aren't suddenly a visitor from the future, I merely said the wrong number.  :judo:


--- End quote ---

Can't the "episode 86" bit be edited out/dubbed over and re-uploaded with the correct episode number's announcement at the beginning  :guts:

Walter:

--- Quote from: Johnny Apples on March 27, 2017, 05:01:47 PM ---Can't the "episode 86" bit be edited out/dubbed over and re-uploaded with the correct episode number's announcement at the beginning  :guts:

--- End quote ---

Ohhh, Johnny. Only you would want me to go back and re-edit the show to do that  :badbone:

Johnny Apples:

--- Quote from: Walter on March 27, 2017, 05:03:36 PM ---Ohhh, Johnny. Only you would want me to go back and re-edit the show to do that  :badbone:

--- End quote ---

I think it can be done. Fortunately, there is a full one-second pause between the opening line "Hey guys, and welcome back to Skull Kast for episode 86" and the "I feel like we should've hit a 100 by now..." You can use this pause as an advantage. If you cut out that opening line and re-record it as "Hey guys, and welcome back to Skull Kast for episode 85", that one-second pause will allow you to smoothly switch out the incorrect opening line with the corrected one without any noticeable effect on podcast's sound. It's as if that brief pause can serve as a sonic "buffer zone" between the corrected opening line and the rest of the podcast.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version