ThePiedPiper's introduction

Good evening, SkullKnight :carcus:

I would just like to say thank you for approving my profile, this seemed like a very snazzy and well put together forum so registering was a no brainer ;D

I've watched both animated iterations of The Golden Age arc of Berserk, and am currently in the Conviction story of the manga. I own the Musou and am up to the Conviction story in that, as well. The franchise stands out so much to me, given its dark fantasy setting, and I just can't help but orbit around it. No matter how many times I rewatch or reread, I am always drawn back into the world eventually. Instead of experiencing the entire series in one long, continuous read, I initially made headway, then reread the early parts, only progressing once I've really got a grasp on what happened thus far. It's a beast of a world and the lore is great.

One thing I plan on contributing to the site, besides Berserk discussion, is Elder Scrolls discussions. It's my favorite gaming series so I would definitely be down for any sort of activity in that franchise.

That's really it for now, catch me chillin' ;)

Top Bottom