Community > Podcast

Skullknight.NET Podcast: Episode 87

(1/2) > >>

Walter:

Episode 87: Fragments of Memories [Ep. 350] (1h 8min)

We dive deeper into Casca's mind, getting her thoughts on key moments in the Golden Age. Farnese takes a huge step forward. The mountain looms forebodingly on the horizon.

===========================================
Subscribe to the podcast on iTunes or by plugging this address
into your favorite podcast app: http://skullknight.net/podcast/rss.xml
===========================================

Oburi:
Yay, finally.

P.S. I'm always curious as to which image you'll choose from the new episode. Kind of like which will be used at the beginning of the collected volumes. I usually guess accurately.  You had a lot of good ones to choose from this time, but this one made me laugh.   :iva:

Walter:

--- Quote from: Oburi on May 29, 2017, 04:51:16 AM ---Yay, finally.
--- End quote ---

It was only like an hour late, you big jerk!

--- Quote ---P.S. I'm always curious as to which image you'll choose from the new episode. Kind of like which will be used at the beginning of the collected volumes. I usually guess accurately.  You had a lot of good ones to choose from this time, but this one made me laugh.   :iva:

--- End quote ---

I don't spend a lot of time on them. I just try to pick what I think will be the most memorable panels/shots. Or maybe something we spend a lot of time talking about.

Speaking of which, honestly part of me wanted to use this:

But we only spend about 10 seconds on the anime, so it wouldn't have been fitting.

Patrick:
You couldn't have uploaded this at a better time. I gotta help out other stores at my job (which means I have to drive all over the place) and this will make it all the more easier.

Thanks, guys! Hope you had a great memorial weekend.

Walter:

--- Quote from: Patrick on May 30, 2017, 03:13:46 AM ---You couldn't have uploaded this at a better time. I gotta help out other stores at my job (which means I have to drive all over the place) and this will make it all the more easier.

--- End quote ---

Glad to help! It is a shorter one though.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version