SkullKast: Episode 87 - Fragments of Memories [350 Review]

Walter

Administrator
Staff member

Episode 87: Fragments of Memories [Ep. 350] (1h 8min)

We dive deeper into Casca's mind, getting her thoughts on key moments in the Golden Age. Farnese takes a huge step forward. The mountain looms forebodingly on the horizon.

===========================================
Subscribe to the podcast on iTunes or by plugging this address
into your favorite podcast app: http://skullknight.net/podcast/rss.xml

===========================================

Oburi

All praise Grail
Re: Skullknight.NET Podcast: Episode 87

Yay, finally.

P.S. I'm always curious as to which image you'll choose from the new episode. Kind of like which will be used at the beginning of the collected volumes. I usually guess accurately. You had a lot of good ones to choose from this time, but this one made me laugh. :iva:

Walter

Administrator
Staff member

Oburi said:
Yay, finally.

It was only like an hour late, you big jerk!

P.S. I'm always curious as to which image you'll choose from the new episode. Kind of like which will be used at the beginning of the collected volumes. I usually guess accurately. You had a lot of good ones to choose from this time, but this one made me laugh. :iva:

I don't spend a lot of time on them. I just try to pick what I think will be the most memorable panels/shots. Or maybe something we spend a lot of time talking about.

Speaking of which, honestly part of me wanted to use this:

zlganyqrf70z.gif

But we only spend about 10 seconds on the anime, so it wouldn't have been fitting.

You couldn't have uploaded this at a better time. I gotta help out other stores at my job (which means I have to drive all over the place) and this will make it all the more easier.

Thanks, guys! Hope you had a great memorial weekend.

Walter

Administrator
Staff member

Patrick said:
You couldn't have uploaded this at a better time. I gotta help out other stores at my job (which means I have to drive all over the place) and this will make it all the more easier.

Glad to help! It is a shorter one though.

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew

Walter said:
Speaking of which, honestly part of me wanted to use this:

https://i.redd.it/zlganyqrf70z.gif

Even the timing is perfect on that... the comedic timing.

Excellent episode. What's the closing music at the end, it's not been in your previous podcasts?

Walter

Administrator
Staff member

ghost5b1 said:
Excellent episode. What's the closing music at the end, it's not been in your previous podcasts?

Shadow by Chromatics. It plays in the new Twin Peaks.

Awesome episode. This one and all the other podcasts are always a real treat for a Berserk fan.
Thank you all (for dedicating your free time) making this website the number 1 source for Berserk online in the west.

Top Bottom