god hand speculations

Valix

I'm a llama!
has anyone ever thought that maybe void is not the leader of god hand? i know there was a descussion on who was the weakest of the god hand, where a post was made that slan because she showed up first in the eclipse. what if the order they appeared was really the order they were created? meaning slan would have been the first of the god hand. ...just a thought.

also concerning slan being the first, maybe she was chosen by idea and was used to lure people into ideas hold, and thus creating another god hand member. this could also explain the thing about the wise man and the 4 angels. the other 3 angels could have been followers of slan and the wise man could have become either ubik or conrad. the wise man could have used gaiseric as a sacrafice (for who knows why).

gaiseric's death could have been the birth of the skull knight. i personnaly think the skull knight is not gaiseric, but someone who is related to him, taking revenge for his death or something like that. its just like the jango fett > boba fett thing in star wars.

again, these are just thoughts.

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Valix said:
has anyone ever thought that maybe void is not the leader of god hand? i know there was a descussion on who was the weakest of the god hand, where a post was made that slan because she showed up first in the eclipse. what if the order they appeared was really the order they were created? meaning slan would have been the first of the god hand. ...just a thought.

In an interview, Miura confirmed that Void was the first God Hand.

gaiseric's death could have been the birth of the skull knight. i personnaly think the skull knight is not gaiseric, but someone who is related to him, taking revenge for his death or something like that. its just like the jango fett > boba fett thing in star wars.

But remember what Zodd said to Skully in volume 13? "You've opposed us for 1000 years." That, next to the "1000 years ago" story about Gaiseric is pretty darn conspicuous. Also, in Chapter 220, Slan refers to Skully as The King. Another hint at him being Gaiseric.

again, these are just thoughts.

Speculation is always welcome, but try to check all the facts out first.

does it really matter?

it looks like they take orders from fate

as for leader.. i havent seen anything that could say who is, and whos not the leader, let alone any info as to if they even have a leader.

i guess Void could pull senority, but with the addition of griff its hard to tell, cause hes like 'the shit' now

roberto999

The Black Chick of Darkness
If they are really chaotic beings that follow the causality principle they should have not a leader and they should take orders from no one and nothing. In fact they should have not rules. But that it does not seem to be the case. The cerimonies are a thing of order. The simple fact that they happen regularly every 216 years is a proof of that.

Top Bottom